Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Kiara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Kiara   Kiara Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Name: Kiara Evean

Visual Age: looks to be 19 or 20

Race: Shinigami

History: Kiara doesn't remeber anything before the Shinigami Academy, but she felt that her life before the Gotei was as bad as things could get. Kiara was always seen as weaker than her other Shinigami Comrades. She was a girl, a small girl too, and also because she was never too good at fighting. Kiara found that it was easier for her to think things out, which made the combat-heavy students happy to beat her down. Though, the older she got, and the more combat she took part in she found out ways to use her opponents weaknesses to her advantage, she always took things to a deeper level. After her six years she fit very well within the 13th divisions ranks. And boy did she climb them, will her social abilities and leadership qualities, and also her high sense of right and wrong, she fit well as the Captian of the 13th Division. Though Kiara sometimes trusts people to easily, she takes big measure to win fights, her motto is " Just trust me" like the 13th division's motto " just trust us"

Appearence: Without Captians robe (ignore the sword):
Kiara Shinigami

Personality: Even though Kiara seems a bit girly and air-headed, She really is very smart and when the time calls, she can be very serious. Because she is captain of the 13th division, she finds herself analyzing things too much, she has trouble over thinking silly situations. When it comes to being social she is great at it, but when things get upsetting and angry she walks away, she has a hard time dealing with emotions like anger and sadness. So she tends to stay away from them.

Division: 13th Division Captian

Last edited by \Kiara// on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Kiara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiara   Kiara Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:15 am

Approved, I'll make you 13th division captain.... there you go! You are now the captain of division 13
Back to top Go down

Kiara
Page 1 of 1