Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo Victor
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shikyo Victor

Number of posts : 15
Humor : None
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Shikyo

Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Empty
PostSubject: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:42 am

OOC: This is a fighting RP, I opened this up because Vergil told me to open up a RP fighting up to make me become a Captain =P Sorry for not posting in a while, was busy doing school assignments.

IC: Victor was walking about Karakura Town, mostly because he was assigned here to check things out. He did sensed someone quite powerful around here, which excited himself but unluckily Victor's not so good at sensing Reaitsu, so he just started to walk about in random directions. He was hoping that either he will get lucky and find this opponent or that his opponent would go after himself.

Last edited by Shikyo Victor on Sat May 23, 2009 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Nik snikered lightly. The sereity had been sending a few shinigami into town. She let her hair fall down to her side . She was in such a happy mode that she could finnaly cut her hair. She grabed her hair trhen tool out her small est barb and let her hair fall. Each strand was a differnt color. It fell down slowly. She said allowed "you aren't very good." tring to get the shinigami to look up at her. "you've been searching for me for a whjile and well i'ev sensed you for quite a while and you interupted my fun." She jumped down past her hair which was still pretty high up in the air. Her mask had broken offf to where she only had a horn and a few spots on her cheeks which were stained with blues and violets.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Victor
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shikyo Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Victor simply looked up, he had a little smile on his face. He didn't fought a Arrancar yet, he knew that this isn't gonna be a short fight... well maybe it will be. He instantly took out his Zanpakutou, the skull from the hilt was giggling in a creepy eerie feeling. Victor always hated how his Zanpakutou does that, but no matter he looked up towards the woman who spoke to him.

Who are you...

It wasn't much of a question, mostly like a demand but Victor didn't really care if he got himself a answer or not. If she causes trouble it'll be his job to take her out, either back to soul society, kill her, let her rest there and await what would happen. Urg he groaned and he then thought

[i]I'll spin a coin, if heads I'll fight her if tail's I'll pretend I never saw her[i]

Victor then took out a coin, the head was a angel and the opposing side was a demon. He spinned it, but it got out of his grasp and rolled around in the space between him and the ennemi. It began to slow down and when it was about to drop the wind pushed it back, making it stay without tipping over to any side.

What a drag... didn't expect this.

He took out his Zanpakutou and aimed it at her and waited for her to say something or by making the first strike.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Niksharau walked towards him." i am Niksharau, previouse captian of the 2nd division and the most wild arrancar ther has and will ever be." she twirled her hair around as it chanbed color she cut her hairto be more the way she wanted."well now that i told you who i am tell me who you are."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo Victor
Shinigami
Shinigami
Shikyo Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:31 am

Shikyo Victor

Victor said as he let out a sigh, she's an arrancar and they'll be no peaceful resolution to all of this. He was twirling Zetsumei (His Zanpakutou) by the skeleton that was connected to the hilt. His Zanpakutou started to scream, most likely at Victor for twirling herself around (Zan manifestation is a girl) Victor stopped twirling her around mostly because he hates it when he screams so he stopped twirling around.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 pm

"Oh victor why the long face you look as if you don't want me here, but that just cant be. I mean i am the fifth espada. And that sword of yours is very pretty reminds me of my old sword. But then again mine was dripping with poison." she moved to the side a bit and opened up her hand with a bright pink nail and released a shaed form her hand that was tkhe size of a sword. She moved her hair out of her face a little bit just enough toi show off one of her deep abbisive ly dark eyes that seh used to bring in the shinigami's when she was a newer ARRANCAR.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:40 pm

OOC: I know that this fight is good and all, But Can I join in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)   Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captaincy Fight (Open for Niksharau)
Page 1 of 1