AuthorMessage
Tenma
Arrancar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Character
Character's Name::

Tenma vs Dragondude Empty
PostSubject: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm

Tenma walked into the stadium and waited for his opponent, keeping one hand on his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Sarrow appeared behind his opponent. Ryuujin was on his shoulder. A long smile on his face. "An arrancar. That's pretty much the only race i deal with now a days." Sarrow slashes at his opponents back. He hadn't been in a fight in a while so he knew this was gonna be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Tenma
Arrancar

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Tenma drew his blade quickly and stopped the blade. "Arrancar are just hollows who evolve. Hollows are the spirits of the corrupted. The amount of arrancar are a symbol of how corrupted the human soul has become. And until humans can let go of their petty ambitions more like us will be born. As for me, I became a hollow through my own choice." Tenma sidestepped his opponent and slashed at their side.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

"That's not what some of my Espada friends would say. Especially not my brother." Sarrow blocked the slash. He then jumoed over his opponent. "We haven't been properly introduced. My name is Sarrow Momochi Elite Vizard. Now who would you be." Sarrow then settles into his stance. he had created it himslef so he could attack and defend quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tenma
Arrancar

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm

"I doubt they bother to think why they became hollows. They're all obbsessed with their own goals. I am Tenma Shinzui, the only person to ever forcibly remove their own Soul Chain. Be careful of how you fight me. Even one hit from my blade could leave you defenseless." Tenma raised his sword and sonidoed up to his opponent grabbing the hilt of his sword. "Try not to die." Then Tenma thrusted his sword towards Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Sarrow released his sword without the chant then used a Dragon of Flames to block the attack. "Did you really think that would work." Sarrow uses his ability Dragon's Wings. "Aw feels good to be back in the air. I haven't fought like this in forever." Sarrow dives at Tenm his sword in a stabbing position. He thrusts as hard as he can when he gets in range.
Back to top Go down
Tenma
Arrancar

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Tenma makes just enough effort to dodge the tip of the blade and then grabs the hilt of his zanpaktou with his other hand and swung it down with all his strength in the split second his opponent couldn't dodge. "What will you do when you can't dodge and your sword is too far to block?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Sarrow uses the wing of flames to block the blade. "That's what i'll do." Sarrow then rises into the air again. He started to charge a dragon of Flames on his arm. He continued to pump reiatsu into it till it was almost burning his arm. "Let's see you dodge this. Dragon of Flames." Sarrow launches the attack and the dragon is huge. It soars at Tenma jaws agape. It was going faster then Sarrow had ever fired it before so a long grin appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tenma
Arrancar

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm

"Why dodge?" Tenma took the attack head on creating a large smokescreen when it hit. Tenma flew out of the smokescreen looking a little bloodied. "My hierro may not be as tough as the espada but its enough to take an attack like that at your current level. At point plank this will be a little harder to dodge or take." Tenma fired a a powerful cero about three feet away from Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Sarrow whipped out his mask and fired a cero of his own. "That's how I'll get rid of it. Now try this on for size." Sarrow was going to try and end this so he needed to use his finishing attack. He makes two ceros. One in each hand. He then fuses them with flames he made of his reiatsu. "After this one of us won't be able to continue. Flaming Cero!" Sarrow fires his most powerful attack the Flaming Cero. At this rang he though it would hit.
Back to top Go down
Tenma
Arrancar

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Tenma impaled himself in the chest "Sting, Alacran!" Tenma was hit after he activated his ressureccion. He came out of it unscathed. "Your cero may be strong but in this form the armor covering me is far tougher than my hierro. It seems like its not over for me." Tenma sent his tail flying through the air at Sarrow. "What about you? Are you finished now?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC whoa total god mod that's my character's finisher you can't come out unscathed from something like that
Back to top Go down
Tenma
Arrancar

Character

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC: I already took a hit but your making it impossible to even make contact. Try too take a hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma vs Dragondude   Tenma vs Dragondude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma vs Dragondude
Page 1 of 1