AuthorMessage
MasterKatasu1000
Shinigami

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character
Character's Name:: Katasu Misikura

Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Empty
PostSubject: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Katasu walks into the stadium, stops and looks around. Seeing the cracks in the walls, from the battles over the years, Katasu gets ready to face his oppenent. He draws his blade and faces it toward the person he is going to be fighting. "Get ready cause here I come" Katasu said while he smiled
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Sarrow shunpos in and is at Katasu's side. " Sorry I'm over here." Sarrow then quickly pulls out Ryuujin and brings it down at Katasu's arm with great speed. He is only using one hand though because his other has a slushie in it, and as he slashes he takes a drink from it.
Back to top Go down
MasterKatasu1000
Shinigami

Character

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

"Uhha" Katasu mummured in pain as his arm is slashed. Katasu quickly gets away. Standing across from Sarrow and holding arm Katasu thinks " That was quick and his spiritual pressure is massive". Just then 氷の急上昇したドラゴン said " don't worry you can take him. Katasu gripped his blade tightly and rose it up. Charging at Sarrow he Shyunpo's behind him and trys to slash his body in half.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Sarrow blocks lazily then throws his now empty cup away in a near by trash can. " Three points." Sarrow quickly shunpos on the other side of Katasu. "Ye Lord, mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, Inferno and Pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on the south. Hado number 31 Red Flame Cannon." a giant fire ball goes flying towards Katasu.
Back to top Go down
MasterKatasu1000
Shinigami

Character

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 pm

"Shit" Katasu said dodging the ball barely missing the bottom of it. Katasu then release a giant wall of water. " That took more energy then I thought" Katasu thought in his mind after sending the wall of water at Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Katasu, one warning with the cussing, you dont need to say it. Find another word.

MasterKatasu1000
Shinigami

Character

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: I thought that word would be okay but I won't use it anymore
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Sarrow fires another hado number 31 and it cancels out the water at the cost of cancelling it out as well. " Wow yu dodged my kido. But that is to be expected since I don't ususally use it." Sarrow then smiles a devilish grin. " I'm ready to heat this battle up. Fly Ryuujin." Sarrow's shikai activates. "I feel I should take ths battle to the next step." Sarrow then shunpos behind Katasu and fires a Dragon of Flames at him. The dragon flies at Katasu full speed jaws agape.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Teketsa the Vizard Leader sat apon a tree watching this fight. It was obvious that Sarrow was holding back because of this new person. He wanted to shunpo down there and stop the dragon of flames with one finger but he did not because he saw how weak it was "Sarrow. Go easy on him. Its not his time yet."

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:25 pm

" Sarrow hears Teketsa's words and smiles. " What do you think I'm doing Tek. I'm not even using a sixth of my power." He smiled if he wanted to kill Katasu he would have done it already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katasu vs. Dragondude62   Katasu vs. Dragondude62 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katasu vs. Dragondude62
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: