Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Taishoku Ito, The Fading String

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuma
Shinigami

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Taishoku Ito, The Fading String Empty
PostSubject: Taishoku Ito, The Fading String   Taishoku Ito, The Fading String Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:29 am

NOTE: Yes I know i dont qualify for bankai or the amount of techniques below. I have simply posted them because they were already typed up. For now I will only use what my post count/rank allows

Name: Taishoku Ito (Fading String)

Manifestation: Taishoku Ito takes the form of a young woman. She seems extremely pale and thin, even sickly. Her hair is pale blond and her eyes are an extremely light green.

Command: "Fade into the breeze, Taishoku Ito..."

Family: Wind

Blade Description:

-Sealed: An extremely thin tachi with a hilt made of sterling silver and wrapped in pure white cloth. Attached to the hilt are several loose. The scabbard is white with a silver outline of a dove surrounded by barbed wire. (Similar to this http://www.gungfu.com/htm-swords/samurai-swords/swords-samurai-swords-tachi-japanese.htm )

-Shikai: The tachi remains the same aside from one small aspect; the strings are no longer on the hilt. A flowing white robe that cover the hands and feet of Asuma. The robe also has a hood which covers his face. The robe is slightly open at the front displaying a combat outfit comprised of a tight black shirt and fatigues.

Spoiler:

Owner: Asuma Lacrima

Techniques:

-Playing the Strings: Simply put this technique allows the manipuplation of the threads shed by the robe and/or spools.

-Tapestry of the Aegis: The strings quickly weave together forming a shield that can take on different shapes and sizes depending on the amount of string used. Not many attacks can break through this shield though the strings can not hold together for extended periods of time. Blocking attacks with this technique uses reiatsu of the caster.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Taishoku Ito, The Fading String   Taishoku Ito, The Fading String Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:02 pm

you cannot have bankai yet, and only start with 2 techs
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Shinigami

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Taishoku Ito, The Fading String   Taishoku Ito, The Fading String Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 pm

you obviously missed the first three notes of the post Sad

ill repost it here

NOTE: Yes I know i dont qualify for bankai or the amount of techniques below. I have simply posted them because they were already typed up. For now I will only use what my post count/rank allows
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Taishoku Ito, The Fading String   Taishoku Ito, The Fading String Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:14 am

yeah i saw that i appologize, its accepted i put the extra's in spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taishoku Ito, The Fading String   Taishoku Ito, The Fading String Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taishoku Ito, The Fading String
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Creation :: Zanpaktou and Resurreccion-
Jump to: