Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sin Vs Teketsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Sin was awaiting in the Desert of Las Noches, he had a little advantage to this place for he had the wind element, but so did Teketsa. Therefore he muttered that maybe this wasn't the best of choices to fight another wind/air user, but no matter he didn't need his element. Sin had trained hard since last time they fought, he won't lose to a over all person like Teketsa, althought he was the Vizard Leader so he thought he should take some precautions and also there is no way he could spot a shiny penny in a endless Desert of white sand.

OOC: sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Teketsa appears near sin and his massive reiatsu sends wind flying everywhere making a tornado flying toward Sin as he stands on the other side his cloak flying smiling"Youve gotten stronger I see. But are you strong enough to take me?He waits for sin to attack him first. Since it wasent his style to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Don't take to me for a idiot Sin said as he pointed out a finger from his usual Cero attack. One who attacks first, is usually the loser he said toward Teketsa, he stared unto him, he merely sonido the same distance between the but behind Teketsa, Bring it on was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:53 pm

He sighs and another one of me appears 100 ft away. Apparently his shunpo has become so fast you still see the image of him after he has moved"I really am going to have to attack you first arent I?"He lets out a sigh and reaches for his blade that when he pulls out to your amazment the ground is BLASTED away from everywhere and it raidiates with a white and black aura and I look at you tilting my head sending the wave directly at you with all of its massivity
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Sin simply braced himself. Impressive... but unlike last time, i do not display my power so early. he said as he just prepared his fist, he was getting cocky. I don't get you... socializing with some of the natural Vizard enemies. How can you live in such peace, when nothing in this world is true? Sin asked as he blinked and reopened his eye with a black Olive green pupil.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 pm

He raises a eyebrow and looks at him"For one that wasent even close to my power. And two"His face becomes serious"I enjoy life. Because i know it is fleeting. And also....Keep your friends close....And your enemys Closer...."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 pm

If only i had friends Sin said as he lightly laughed. Well if you say its not your full power then... don't try to kill me that fast Sin said that as he made a mocking voice. Sin started to become more stabilized, his heart beat rates were the same, his brain waves and including everything else. His pupils got a bit lager then normal, he didn't seem stronger but it looked like as if he was anaylizing many possibilities of what Teketsa might do, and if he did that how he would be countered, he calculated the wind and just about everything while he waited for Teketsa to do something.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 pm

The air around Sin starts becoming more dense and you notice ive closed my eyes as you feel somthing tugging on you. Everything around you started to become distorted as my reiatsu was Making immense air-wave distoration. The air was becoming so dense that Sin was slowly being ripped apart. What amazed sin the most is he could do this all without even releasing his sword. Sin would have to use his ressercion or he would be ripped in half. Completely.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Sin just used his manipulation over the wind, he then burst a powerful wind causing it to go away, it didn't last very long since Sin couldn't make it last so long but he could make it powerful as hell. ZThe wind Teketsa made was coming back, Dan it... so soon? he said as he spoke once again... Which one... he whispered and then the aura around him started to change to Green. And His Reaitsu had raised a lot. Your a bit strong.... I like that. Sin said as his voiced became higherand he seemed to be a little more happy. The wind wasn't hurting him as much since all the Reaitsu that was going throught his one body. This is gonna be annoying you, you know... 6 more Sin's to go, don't try to go overboard getting rid of the Sin's or else they'll take over. Sin said as a Green Cero started to formed around his right eye. Cero soon the green colored Cero shot off, it wasn't as powerful as a normal Cero but it was way beyound faster, by 80 %. He suspected that Teketsa would shunpo behind him or something so he turned back, looked up and felt to see if any reaitsu was coming from underneath.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

He smiles and insted of dodging places his hand out and grabs the cero making energy fly everywhere and looks at it"Very intresting!"He bites it and absorbs the reiatsu and turns toward Sin "But you wont get me that easily"The condensed air doubles in weight and you feel it pounding down on you as you can no longer see me because of the air distortin
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:16 pm

What the hell... Sin said as he couldn't see anything from the air distortion. Everything was distorted and Sin couldn't see anything, he then closed his eyes and tried to sense Teketsa's Reaitsu pattern. He had sensed it. The only trouble that Sin would have, its where Teketsa's Zanpakutou would attack from where to where. Sin sighed and replied Interesting
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Teketsa shunpoed infront of Sin and the distortian instantly dissipeared and collected in his sword making a insanley powerful swing as I laugh out"DIE!!!!!!!!"And wind and air is blown everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Teketsa   Sin Vs Teketsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin Vs Teketsa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: