Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Empty
PostSubject: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Teketsa was already standing in Vergils training area. Quite mello at the molment at his massive reiatsu was radiating the area. He had so much now days that he didnt even know he was leaking so much. He waited for Vergil impatiently and looked up at the sky to see a small bird which he killed by just increasing his reiatsu in that spot"Heh....Stupid Bird...."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 pm

A dark void wraps around the bird, allowing Vergil to come out of the hole, bloody, and and injured. He had just came back from Hell, once again from his training. The training there was better than in Los Noches, since time was faster than in this dimension. For 500 years in Hell is like a week in Los Noches. Vergil then sat up, breathing heavily. "What...do you....want?"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:52 pm

He ignored the fact that Vergil was hurt."We are going to devolp a New tech. You can get better quickly."He clasped his hands toghter and started charging his reiatsu that was rising at a fast enough rate that he could blow up Las noches then stopped." We will call it Musubi Atemi (Ending Blow) We will be able to use it to destroy all the Shinigami or if its required. The Arranacar."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 pm

"Nah, I would like to use small blows at an empire, they last longer." Vergil then fell backwards, weak from his trip. He had already made a new move, but was not gonna let anyone see it, since it was much to powerful. It had come with the help from Hell, his home.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Teketsa sighs slightly and appears beside Vergil catching him"This skill isnt going to be a blast. Its going to increase our power immensly."He sat Vergil down on the ground and Vergil notices he can now mix Darkness with his air as now his aura is White."Ive learned alot from you. And I know that you enjoy power. Even if you soul is at a weakpoint at the molment."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 pm

"It may seem weak, but it isn't" Vergil flips up and attempts to kick Teketsa, in the leg. While was in his flips, he took Yami off of his back and stabbed the ground for leverage.

OOC:sory its short
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Teketsa had grown immensly strong and shunpos easily away "Im not going to fight you in that state." You see in the corner of his eye there is a tint of black. The mysterious reiatsu that vergil first saw was slowly coming to power. Teketsa wasent aware although.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 pm

"I see that darkness is swallowing you, too bad you cannot use it."

OOC: all i can thinketh ofeth
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Teketsa was suprised by Vergils comment"What do you mean. Im not using Darkness at all right now."

OOC: all there is to respond
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 am

"You cannot control the darkness, but what you don't know is it is controlling you." Vergil stood up looking at the fragments of darkness, he was going to take them away from Teketsa and send the darkness away. The absorption would be easy for him, since he was now king of darkness. But first his wounds would heal up, and the kill would happen.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 am

He scoffs and looks at him"The darkness couldn't control me if it was 10x stronger then you. Nor can it now."Teketsa sat down where he landed and looked at vergil. He knew that Vergil would never be able to take his gift from him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm

"On the contrary, since you are not a child of darkness, it will eventually eat at you. And one day you will be insane, and not my insane." Vergil held his hand up and produced Yami from his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Teketsa stared at the ground."I want to begin my Transformation. Vergil, I beleive that I am ready. If i go through with it I will be purged of the darkness and i wont be eaten. But i need your help. As much as I hate to say it."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

"Are you talking about...what I went through..."

OOC: sory just making suspence
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:29 pm

"Somthing like that....."

OOC: SUSSPENCE 2.0!!
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 pm

"You wouldn't last. You would die in the process. So I am saying no."

OOC: DUN DUN DUN
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Teketsa rose his fist after he said that and charged a massive cero apparently extremely angry that vergil doesnt realaise he is strong enough"Then i'll kill you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Vergil put a smile on his face and before Teketsa could reach him, he faded into his own shadow, and reappeared behind him, from his shadow. In order for Vergil to have done that he had to go to Hell again. Which the time passed and he healed up with that time. He had a white cero up to the back of Teketsa's head. "I wouldn't try that, you could get yourself killed...easily."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Teketsa with his immense speed grabbed vergils arm and attempted to crush it. He was angry. He was really angry. He knew he could transform if Sarrow could. It wasent enough He had to be stronger.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 pm

OOC: you auto hit me. you cant just grab my arm
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:49 pm

OOC: Im bored of this topic already. Im not gonna get transformation so forget it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)   The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End Of Shinigami Tech. (Just a title)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Vergil's Training Area-
Jump to: