Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sora's office. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Sin just stood there and said, I can take care of this, unlike you vile Vizard race he said as he looked unto Sora. He hesitated and turned his back, he started to walk away as a pink aura started to surround him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Ah...

Sora was speechless for a moment when her cheek was kissed, a pink blush flying to her cheeks as she shook her head quickly.

Gomen Sarrow-san what was it you were..

She looked at his arm then blinked, smacking her forehead with her hand, feeling quite idiotic.

Oh..

She tilted her head, and looked up at Sarrow her eyes had changed to pink like her blush.

I have not encountered such a thing before.. How did you aquire it?
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:55 pm

" Well Me and my brother Alado Coatl the first Espada first figured out we were brothers we decided to get some answers that were burned out of the records from the former first espada. Then I went into this wierd form where my body was made out of all reiatsu, and after the second time I got this." Sarrow then points to his arm once again. " So waht do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Sora blinked and tilted her head, studying the gauntlet curiously.

Hmm..Maybe whatever had inhibited you to make your body completely reiatsu is presideing in the Gauntlet? This is the first time I have seen anything like this...
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 pm

" If you need I can show what this thing can do. But we'll need to leave your office first. But before we leave." Sarrow starts shunpoing cleaning up the office. " I think it's only fair I clean up after being one of the causes your office was messed up."
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Don't worry about it.

She laughed softly and tilted her head.

If I get nervous enough, I can clean the office in a flash.

She extended her hand towards the door.

I would like to see what happens.

Her wings willed themselves back into her back.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Sarrow exits through the door and heads outside. He then stands there waiting for Sora to follow him." One thing if somebody else sees this you gotta make sure I don't get killed for this. Alright?" Sarrow really didn't want to be killed by a bunch of Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 pm

I promise Sarrow-san, it is completely confidential. No one will know a thing..

Sora placed a hand to her heart as she stepped outside.

Tis just for medical usage.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 pm

" Actually they might see this. i made my own version of the cero. It is called Flaming Cero. i could only make it so powerful before this arm but watch this." Sarrow barely tried and he fired a flaming cero larger than any he had fired with both hands at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Sora gasped with surprise and tilted her head.

Amazing...
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:20 pm

" Yeah that's what I thought when I first did it. So any ideas about this thing?" Sarrow then starts stretching because he is so bored. He then ywans once again from his usual late night partying.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Perhaps it's a power enchancing item obtained fro when you did that..

Sora ran over to look at it again, very curious about it now..
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:41 pm

" I think that's a good idea, but every now and again it starts glowing and I have no idea why." Just at that moment the gauntlet begins to glow. " See just like I told you."
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:45 pm

You just used the cero.. So maybe it is trying to tell you something...

She touched the gauntlet lightly to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Wierdly the gauntlet let out a small fluctuation of reiatsu then stopped glowing. " i wonder if some deeper power is unlocked when it glows." Sarrow really wondered how he was going to keep up with this arm. If he wasn't careful it could shorten his life or something to that affect.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:51 pm

She blinked, tilting her head.

It could be..It very well could be.. I wonder what would happen if one would remove the object..
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:53 pm

" I don't know and i don't wanna try. I tried before and I felt as if I was going to lose my whole arm." Sarrow remembered all the pain he had faced when he had tried to take it off and nearly fell on his knees. " I also think this thing is meant to keep my powers in check. I mean I haven't gone freaky form since i got it, but I've been able to tap into the power of that transformation."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Teketsa appears infront of dragon and looks at the gauntlet"No....You..Thats...It means...Sarrow. Release all of your reiatsu....That gauntlent means its time for you to turn into a dragon. And earn Ryuujin's Power...."He stares at Sarrow"Its time to fly."

Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:01 pm

" Tek I don' know this could destroy me. Do you really think i should go through with it" And if I do I shouldn't do it in the Seretei." Sarrow racks his brain for an answer. " I have an Idea both of you meet me in the VIzard Territory in a few hours. Sora bring something to remove the gauntlet with. Then both of you seal my body as soon as it is removed." Sarrow didn't want either of them to get hurt so he wanted to make all the necessary precautions.
Back to top Go down
Sora
4th Division Captain
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Sora nodded understandingly and ran into her office preparing.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Sarrow gets ready to head to the Vizard Territory. " See you in a couple hours Tek I need to prepare for this." Sarrow shunpos off wondering how he can possibly prepare for such a painful thing that was going to happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:19 am

Vergil walks into the hospital after everyone had left. He had been there the whole time. His apprentices were going to get it since, they are going back and conversing with shinigami. Vergil was also surprised on how vizards actually befriend shinigami, even after they were deserted or outcasted by what was once their own kin. He was going to end their lives for deserting their master...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora's office.   Sora's office. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora's office.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2