Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Loads Of Days (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Sin stood on a log in the Hollow Forest. He said to himself why he never had come here, it sure reminded him of his Hollow days. He liked the idea where there are many Hollows not bothering him for his uintense amounth of Reaitsu which scared them off.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Kishera walked into the forset nowing it was what other captains would call a death wish." YOu know my sister right?" she said after sitting down on a stump.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Niksharau? he said as he turned around to see Kishera, he sighed oh, your not Niksharau he said as he looked back unto the Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:00 pm

" Yes her, you know how you rember you hollow days and everything. Well my sister was once the leader of the @nd shinigami squad."she let out a breath then pushed her hair back out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 am

Nice he said as he looked back to Kishera. What are you doing here? he said with a *fake* smile. As he said that he was fiddling with his hands as always.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 am

"i came looking around and found you here.YOu still don't get it though. My sister isn't like asny other Arrancar.She will neverbe like you guys. There's a reaspon shes the only female Arrancar."she said as, she then let out a small whistle.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:11 pm

In case you haven`t realized Sin paused as he let out a sigh. I am not a normal Arrancar either he said as he looked back unto Kishera.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:31 pm

"yeah well my sister was never a hollow or anything like that. SHe went through this machine that made her all weird and stuff. Part of the reason i'll never forgive her."she said the got up and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:56 pm

So... how was it being a human? if you ever been human Sin said studying Kishera, he looked at her and saw her looking around. He was wondering why she was looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 pm

"well i was a mutant always on the run with mys ister we after awhile as twins became sort of assains of good."she rested her eyes on one object slowly moving them from it.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Is that so? Sin said as he had a little disappointing look on his face. I might have to kill Niksharau he said as he smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 pm

"yeah we don't rember much of our past but we still have all the instincts and stuff."she said as she turned around faicng away form him."you won't be able to kill my ssiter. She has this thign about her that will just stop you."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:09 pm

What thing? Sin said as he looked unto Kishera with great interest. She cannot beat me in terms of strength or speed he said as he smiled. I don't know any other way she could beat me as he stopped smilling and just closed his eyes trying to smile with only his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loads Of Days (Anyone)   Loads Of Days (Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loads Of Days (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Hollow Forest-
Jump to: