Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Life's Problems (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Life's Problems (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Sin was in the White Sand Desert. He liked it, it reminded him of his hollow days. He stared unto the endless amount of sand over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Sarrow appeared behind Sin very quietly. He then raises a watergun to Sin's head. " Don't move or I'll shoot." Sarrow wanted to scare the crap out of Sin. Kanpa was also there and he was now the size of a moped.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Sin simply scoffed and said Shoot it you die he said as he sonido'ed behind Sarrow. He didn't realized it was Sarrow so he smiled and said with a bit of sweat on his forehead Oh hey Sarrow
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Sarrow smiles as he turns aroun and throws a water gun to Sin. " I saw you out here from the window in my room and thought you might want to have some fun." Sarrow throws a water balloon he had in the back pack he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Sorry, but i don't play Sin said as he moved away from the water balloon quickly. I ceased playing ever since i was little Sin said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm

" Come on everyone needs fun from time to time." Sarrow really wondered why Sin always had to be such a downer all the time. Kanpa then started flying aroun an chasing small flying hollows that he found. " You sure you don't want to play? I mean you need some excitement in your life."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:31 pm

As I repeat I don't play games. Sin said as the wind made a bit of sand go into his eye. He rubbed his eye quite a bit trying to get the sand out Damn it... he said as he continued. His Arrancar Mask was cracking once again.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Sarrow sighs. " He is really pretty annoyed by Sin's I'm a lonely gloomy type of person attitue. " Well then I won't be need ing this." He throws his back pack and water gun to Kanpa. Kanpa took the things to Sarrow's room and returns quickly. " So Sin you know any good places to get tattos?"
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Not really. I just pretty much got these Tattoo's ever since i can remember he showed Sarrow his Japanese Tattoo's on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 pm

" Ah. I was thinking of getting a tatto on my right arm." Sarrow wante to look different in his new body. " I was hoping to get myself a new look. I mean I've already change the way I dress so I thought would get a tat."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm

You do that Sin said as he looked unto his ring once again. What a pain he said as he took the ring off and threw it as far as he could and it disappeared in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:42 pm

" Why'd you do that?" Sarrow never got the actions of Sin. Sin was a rather wierd. He decided to start back to his room. " Well I see you have alot of problems I don't want to deal with. Bye." Sarrow started to walk back to Las Noches to continue working on his room.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Sin having his back turned said emotionless as he saw the ring get burried by the white sand. Vergil showed me that emotions is what makes us weak he said as he looked once again upon the ring. Goodbye Sarah he whispered to himself, Please forgive me he said as he continued to whisper to himself.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:46 am

Niksharau walked out in a bathing suit and giant water machine guns but she hid herself in the darkness. She started shooting at the two men."Vergil doesn't know what he's talking about emotions are what make you strong because you live thorugh them if you live without emotion you'll just wither away like a memory."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:59 am

Emotions only invites pain Sin said as he put his right hand softly near to his Hollow Hole which was where his heart used to be. I lived in emotions, and i have suffered for it. he said as he turned around to see Niksharau.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 pm

"you are such an imbicilic moron.The fact that you can live through emotions is what makes you stronger. WHy do you think i let my emotions run wild."she swallowed another pill.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Sin didn't respond. He just looked back at the Desert, after a while he turned around and used once again another of his fake *smiles*. Hey Niksharau he said as he remembered he didn't greet her.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 pm

"you are such a fake."she said as she smiled and shot a but load of water at him.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:29 pm

Sin got hit by the water. A fake? what the heck is a fake? he said calmly with his eyes closed and his hands up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:37 pm

'you keep pretending to be something your not and it makes me really mad.' SHe said as she splashed more water his way.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Urg... how i hate water he said as he opened his eye's and got splashed by the water.
He looked at Niksharau I am what i am Sin said as his face bled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life's Problems (Open)   Life's Problems (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life's Problems (Open)
Page 1 of 1