Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A Talk (Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Sin was always getting stuck at dead ends in the endless halls of Las Noches, he turned around a corner and you guessed it. It was a dead end. DAMN IT ALL! he screamed out as loud as he could. He retraced his steps and went back and discovered 2 other corners. Which one to take he said as he hoped at least one of them wasn't a dead end. Ok he said as he tried to act all calm and cool, Las Noches you don't like me and i don't like you, let's try to be civilized he said as he turned unto the right corner. Once again it was a dead~end. THIS IS WAR! he said once again while screaming. He charged thought the wall and stumbled upon a room.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Hiruma

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Hiruma was snoring at his bed quietly and hear a long bang . He jumped out of the bed with his hand on his zanpakutous hilt . A vein popped up on his forehead in annoyance .

Damn you , Lemme sleep you loud bastard !
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Hiruma? Sin said in awe. Well i hadn't seen you for a while he said as he smiled towards Hiruma. I made to Espada Sin siad as he waited for Hiruma's response.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Hiruma wanted to jump at Sin's throat . He was truly pissed about that .

You are lucky that I haven't killed you yet .

He let hios hand down and looked at Sin with a frown .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Sin surprised at Hiruma's response. Sin said as he backed up Whats with you? don't you remember me? he said trying to keep Hiruma calm.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:25 pm

You were supposed to be loyal to me . But I guess theres noone i can trust in here . At the end we are all alone .
He sighed , being sick of getting screwed over .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Sorry, i thought you were dead! Sin said as he closed on Hiruma trying to be all friendly. I was waiting for day's for you but you never came so i assumed you were dead Sin said speaking as innocently as he could. The Espada's saw my strength and they found promising power within me.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:31 pm

I will surpass you once again . Thats a promise .

Hiruma put his hand forward to shake . Making it official .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:33 pm

I'll keep that in mind Sin said as he smiled and told Hiruma No reason why we can't be friends he said as he remembered a couple of memories when he once was Hiruma's Fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Now shake my hand . Then its going to be for real .

He moved closer to his ex-Fraccion . His frown turned into a devilish smirk . .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:39 pm

I don't see the harm in that Sin said as he smiled and shook Hiruma's hand.

OOC: sorry couldn't think of anything else
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 pm

As their hands connected Hiruma grabbed it forcefully and threw SIn towards the wall with a dark chuckle .

You really think that I will let you be the Tercero !? Over my dead body !!!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Sin controlled the wind and pushed himself forward with the wind. And he landed perfectly on his feet. Common now... let's be civilized at least. Sin said as he cleaned off some dust over his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Hiruma smirked not minding that he landed notmally . He used his gravitational powers to teleport in front of Sin with his blade drawn and pointed at his throat .

You won't escape from this one .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:49 pm

I won't have to Sin said as he stared emotionless. He paussed for a while and he asked to Hiruma what happened to you? We used to be *friends*. Sin said as he didn't attempt to move.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Don't you remember ? I'm all out for Power . You are standing in the way . We 'used' to be friends . But you .. did something unforgivable to be .

His hand was slightly shakind thinking if he should pierce his throat or not .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Your right. I did do something unforgieable to you. I am sorry i know no matter i say will change that but you'll always be my friend. Sin said as he smiled a bit, once again his Arrancar Mask cracked a bit more letting out a bit of Sin's Reaitsu out.
Back to top Go down
Fuzaku Yami
Fraccion
Fuzaku Yami

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character
Character's Name:: Fuzaku Yami

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Would you please control yourself?Fuzaku walked out from the corner where he was hidden in the shadows , he stood a little bit away from Hiruma and looked at Sin.He closed his eyes slowly and opened them again.
If you do something like this to anyone,then you should think on the consequences
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:25 pm

I'll keep that in mind, old man Sin said as he was continued behing held by Hiruma. I don't need you bothering me Sin said as he stared unto Fuzaku
Back to top Go down
Fuzaku Yami
Fraccion
Fuzaku Yami

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:31 pm

HmphFuzaku walked towards the broken wall what Sin had created and pulled out his Diablo de Tiempo and started spinning it and electrical impulses came and joined other dimensiones and repaired the broken wall-rocks and metal pieces gather on the wall and thickened it so it would stay strong.After that Fuzaku placed his sword back and looked back at sin.
Next time watch out where you are entering
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Shut up old man Sin smirked as he free'ed himself from Hiruma. He then slowly walked unto a corner and just leaned over the wall. Awaitin for something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Fuzaku Yami
Fraccion
Fuzaku Yami

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Maybe it would be better if you would leave nowFuzaku looked over at Hiruma and then opened the door outside Please Leave he walked towards to hiruma hoping that the intruder will leave!
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:39 pm

I am no intruder. Sin said as he paused for a while and said with a mischievous smile I am the 3rd Espada... Sin Hireo He then wandered near Fuzaku. How old are you? he said wanting to know his age compared to his.
Back to top Go down
Fuzaku Yami
Fraccion
Fuzaku Yami

Character

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Whats it for you,Young fool fu steped away from Sin and started staring him whit a attacking look!
If you really need to know than im 594 year old
Sin was already pissing Fuzaku off when he still wasnt leaving
Please Leavethe last letters came whit some small reiatsu realeasings
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Teketsa appears in the room with a grin appearing right beside Fuzaku with his hand on his shoulder"Temper,Temper, Young arranacar"His reiatsu was massive and he was just smiling like it was nothing, For he had watched Fuzaku get so angry over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Talk (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk (Anyone)   A Talk (Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk (Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next