Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Walking through the streets (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Walking through the streets (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Dante was walking though the streets trying to clear his head. With his latesttalk with Sparda he was becomeing worried about the Darkness takeing over him like it was his brother. He knew that with the Darkness comes great power, but it does not come without a higher price of loseing almost everything if you lost control. He noticed an open rice stand and his stomach started to growl. "I guess I should listen to you and eat shouldn't I," Dante remarked to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:07 pm

niksharau had just finished up at Fen's when she saw Vergils litle brother. she decided to sneak around and maybe watch him .The boy seemed sad. HSe ahd hidden herself in darkness.only one of her already black eyes covere in sunglasses could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 pm

He walked up to the bar and sat down, "Can I have a bowl of white rice please?" he asked the owner. "Of course you can, I could never refuse a Captain," the owner said as he prepared Dantes' meal. "Thank you sir, please put it on my tab?" Dante said eyeing the bowl as the owner handed it to him. "This ones on the house, it's the least I can do for the people who protect us all," the owner said with a huge smile. He had just stuffed some rice in his mouth when he relpied, "It's no big deal actually."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 am

Niksharau gigled as she watched him eat. She thought if only his brother were more like him, but then she saw the darkness abbing inside him and figured things out. she walked over to him still masked in darkness and her spiritual pressure masked as well. She sat down, took a pill and removed some of the darknes to make her look like a normal shinigami, after all she still had been one at one time."Hello, you must be Vergils younger brother."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:59 am

"Yes I am," Dante said not even looking at whoever was talking to him, "You should really learn to mask your self with something other then darkness." He turned toward her, still holding his bowl of rice, and looked her square in the eye, "You must have known that darkness runs in the family if you know Vergil." He had just finished his bowl of rice when the owner came out from the back, "Can I please get another?" He looked at the stranger, "Would you like something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm

"Well im part of darkness myslef so i could see it in you.i just wanted to bid you a good warning for the moment. Darkness has power ,but the cost of it for a person like you could be unbearable.If you could see me you should have said something.I'll hae a bowl on lobster ramen."she uncovered herself but still hid her spiritual power.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:46 pm

"I was eating and diddn't feel like talking with my mouth full," Dante said eyeing her up, "You know Vergil do you? You must not like him that much to be talking to me." He laughed to himself looking for the owner and his rice, "Where is he with that rice?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 am

well i do know your brother he's a real pain in my side. He spends all his time in Las Noches clouding the place up with his darkness. Where mine had power and now i have to go around a kill more people thatn i ever had to before."she said as she took her ramen from the owner of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 pm

"Thank you," Dante said as the owner handed him his rice, "well if you don't like him being there why dont you just kill him?" He was begining to wonder exactly why this arrancar had sought out to talk with him and what she thought he could do for her.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:21 pm

"My actions are pure of heart and your brother is much to high up on his horse for me to kill him at the moment."she said then pushed her hair back to eat her ramen.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:02 pm

"Ahh," Dante ate some rice before saying, "If you think he is up to high on his horse shouldn't that give you another reason to kill him?" He thought about another saying something ele but decided he would work on his rice bowl instead.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:32 am

"that could happen if i were a true Arrancar, and not made through science i could destroy him."she said after eating all her ramenin a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 pm

"Why is that?" Dante diddn't know that there were Arrancar made through science, or that you could even make one through science. He finished up his rice bowl before asking, "Would you like to walk and continue our conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 pm

"yeah i'll walk with you. If your wondering about the science thing i was once the leader of the Second squad here. You even know my sister, Kishera. We don't stay in contact at all. I'm the only one of my kind so far." She said then swiveled aroundfor a second on her heals.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:59 pm

"Ah yes, Kishera," Dante said recalling a face to put to the name. He began walking pondering what she ment by "her kind", "What do you mean your the only one of your kind?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm

"I am the only Arrancar that has ever been made through science." she said as she put her hand over some old scars of hers.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:10 pm

He say her move her hand to cover something and caught himself staring at the spot wondering what she ment or how it could be done. "How did you manage that?" he asked looking away with a little blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:15 pm

" It was part of what had gone wrong in the experiment.i have many like them all over my body and you haven't even seen thte xtint of what it had done to me."she said brushing her arm off lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:25 pm

"If those are the smallest and lightest I don't think I want to know what the worst are," He remarked looking back at her, "How could you willing let anyone do any of that to you?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:28 pm

"We never thought that it would happen. It;s alos the reason why i have to stop the leader of the Vizards he;s going to try and use it on my sister. WHich is where you come in. And the thing about my scars i have one that goes all the way down my tourso that i've never let anyone see ever."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 pm

"And your telling me about that scar because?" he wondered aloud. "How can I help you stop him from doing that to her?" He looked at the scars on her arm and didd't know how anyone could want to put someone through that, and if he could stop it from happening to Kishera he would do all he could.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:39 pm

"well if you can keep an eye on her at all times she'll be okay. I told you about that scar ecause its not even nearly my worst and that it would intrige you to want to protect her at almost all costs.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

"I'll see what I can do for her," he thought about what he could do to make sure there was always someone with her that he could trust. "Why don't you just go kill the Vizard leader if your so worried about her?" he was wondering why she choose this way of protecting her instead of direct contact with the Vizard leader, he thought that from the power he sensed she should have no problem with him.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:50 pm

"well he is sort of a person im not allowed to be around. mY sister is the only one that can be around him in truth."she said pushing her hair back then taking off and replacing her sun glasses.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:49 pm

"The only one that can stand being around him or what? Because I don't see a problem with you being around if your going to kill him in the end." He was begining to wonder if there was anything else she was hideing from him about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the streets (Open)   Walking through the streets (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the streets (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next