Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Hakuri's boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Number of posts : 30
Humor : . . . . . -Spontaneaously starts laughing-
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:42 am

Hakrui sighs lightly, Laying ontop of the second division building, in a small lounge chair he threw up here. He is bored.

This isn't good. Hakuri Shihoin, the last great noble, Captain of the second division, General of the special forces, Is _Bored_. This is bad.

He sighs lightly.

[i]I can't be bored. . I shouldn't bored. . I should be able to entertain myself. . .[b]

Even with the fact that he's A bit miffed with himself for getting bored, His face remains as impassive as ever, One of the things that gave rise to the rumor his father is Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:58 pm

"Captain you know that if your bored you should go and try something new. I have always found it to be intertaining doing so."she said as she was in his doorway in her abnormal captains uniform.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm

He looks over at the door to the roof.

Is it that obvious that i'm bored?

He sighs lightly, And flips backwards out of the chair, The chair not moving, It must be heavier than it looks.

Well what do you suggest i do?
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:04 pm

I sugest you come with me and learn to bond witha morphing animal."she said she then whistled and a rather large snow leopard appeared."you rember her right." Kishera looks around rembering the last time she had been here. it made her heart ace.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 pm

He looks at the leopard.

Hrmm. I remember her, and that Sounds interesting, But i'd rather learn to bond with my own pet. . Where did you get her anyway?

He notices her heart beating faster thanks to the tiny folds in her clothes moving at a different pace, But he decides not to remark upon it.

You don't think it's racing for you, Do you Kuri-Kun?
Shutup Kasuri.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Oh sorry i was just thinking about the last time i had been in here."She said aftrer heart stoped racing."i got her from Fen SHuken in his lab."
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Hrmm? And what happened the last time you were here?

He walks closer to her, His hands in pockets in his haori that are practically invisible till you stick your hand in them. He makes a mental note to talk to the captain of the twelfth about his own pet.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 pm

"well my sister had been captain of this division 153 years ago, until she changed to the dark side."she said as a tear formed on her eye, but she wipped it away quikly."well come with me so you can decide what kind of pet you would like."
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Alright.

He notices the tear, And catalogs it away for further use. Blackmailing and manipulating people is one of his specialties, Even though he doesn't like to do it.

I don't beleive i've met Shuken Taicho((OOC:Means captain, Japanese formal. Fuketaicho is lieutenant)) before.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:39 pm

"i bet your cataloging that. I don't care if you use a little tear against me. I'm a fellow captain, just be glad my sister isn't here she would throw a fit over what you've done to this place."she said after pushing her hair back.

Last edited by Hakuri on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos annoy me.)
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:43 am

I notice and remember everything, Part of my job. I do it without even thinking about it anymore. And what exactly have i done to this place?

His left eyebrow raises almost imperceptably.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:06 pm

"WELL TO BEGIN WITH YOU HAVE CHANGED EVERY SINGLE DECORATION IN THIS PLACE. iT NO LONGER HAS ANYTHING THAT WAS AUTHENTICLY HERE BEFORE." SHE SAID AS SHE TWITLLED WITH A BALL OF WATER BETWEEN HER FINGERS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hakuri's boredom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's boredom   Hakuri's boredom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakuri's boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Soul Society :: Sereitei :: The Royal Guards, Gotei 13 and Kido Corps :: 2nd Division´s Headquarter-
Jump to: