Victor VS. Nik

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:52 am

"oh Victor , is the poison that lethal to you. I guess that my poison has strong effects on espada. Thats probably why Mr. Cutie didn't like it when i acidently staked him that first time." she moved her hand around as if to throw more barbs at him but instead grabed a sword out of her back. It was about the size of of her arm span and it was dripping with poison."This my dear victor is my very special barb that i can only make very kfew days because it takes about a fourht of my energy for about a week to make them but they are miked with my poison and also my dark energy." she moved the sword and whispeared to it. She then grabbed a ball of darkness out of the swrod and threw it at victor followed by a few extra doses of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Victor couldn't really do anything any more, the poison, the power of this poison it was far more powerful than just any ordinary arrancar, the poison was the power of an espada. "You've done well Nik." He smiled and let out a small laugh. A void opened below him and he let himself drop in, the void led him to behind Niksharau. He put his good arm around Niksharau with a big smile. "I'm surprised your not an espada yet Nik." His smile turned into a smirk. "So Nik, how 'bout we make a trade, an espada seat for the antidote?" Victor fell down, the poison had gotten to his legs. "Please?!.... Hows the fifth seat sound, eh Nik?"

OCC: YOUR BACK!!! YAY!!! WE MISSED YOU NIK!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:59 pm

"welll i guess." She said with a half intamite smile on her face. SHe gently slid a long nail down her arm."Drink, but carefully it's alot like a drug im told in the way that you can get addicted." She reached for his head to put it down to her arm so that he could drink more easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:40 pm

((My god Nik, Your spelling sucks. Work on it. Pleze}}

View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:35 am

Victor felt a little sick by the image in his head of drinking someone's blood, he found it gross but it was necessary if he wanted to live. He slowly lowered his head down to Niksharau's arm and quickly drank a little of her blood. Victore then started to get feeling back into his arm and the rest of his body. He started swinging his arm around in a circle, happy that he could move it again. Victor looked over at Niksharau with a huge smile. "Well Nik, you are now the fifth espada, welcome to the rankings." He didn't know why but instead of just a greatful handshake he hugged her, squeezing tightly.

OOC: Sorry for ending the battle so quick, since its been a while I don't remember all what happened and didn't feel like reading again. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:45 am

occ: that is fine vic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor VS. Nik
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2