Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Victor VS. Nik

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm

A coid opened up in a canyon and Victor walked out. He walked over to the edge and looked down. All he could see was darkness, pure black meaning the canyon probably didn't end for a long time. He turned around and looked around the field. "Hey Nik, you out there?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 am

Nikrouse from the darkness."Yes victor im here."she had on her usual sunglasses. She had a few barbs between her fingers fro instant access.She let the thorns grow to full extint on her body. They were ravor sharp .Jut like her.SHe stoped for a second faltering.she went for her pills."should i start the fight."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Victor turned around and saw Niksharau. "Hey Nik." He smiled and headed over to her. Victor pulled out his spear, ready for the battle that was asked for. He stuck it into the ground behind him and looked at Nik. "I don't think we've fought before, so I'll let you start."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Okay, thats polite of you and your correct i do my best not to fight its just to un amussing ot me . I love to take a battle to the weaker and make the humans suffer most of the time. Its part of my darkness troubles."she blushed lightly. she sneakily took a pill then masked in darkness a few barbs as they wrapped around the field around them . most of witch she would use to block.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Victor smiles. "Thats nice." He grabs his spear out of the ground and looks at it. "Now that I notice is it, I don't really know anything about your techniques.... so this should be fun." He splits his spear and takes a stance ready for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:23 pm

"Why do all You natural Arrancar have spears its so drab."she said as one little barb went flying at Victor with a hundred or so sproting invisably to make a gaint invisable doom around them that if he ran into one would poison him on contact.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Victor disappeared and reappeared in the sky. He smiled and looked down at Nik. "Just remember I was to first spear master." He looked down at what Nik through at him. "Poison, right?" He threw one of the spears at Nik.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:10 pm

"acctually its darkness, mixed in with my own naturall pison only i can cure."she said as she blocked the spear with a few invisable barbs. HSe breathed in ans summoned some of her bundled power that she kept hidden even though she had more than enough power for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Victor smiled and looked at Niksharau. "Oh, pretty interesting Nik." His spear turned back to normal and then started to split into ten different spears. "Watch out." He dropped the spear but not aiming for Nik. When they reached the ground, they didn't hit, they just sunk into the ground disappearing from site.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:59 pm

SHe went farther into the skyalmost to the limit of her field that she had created."Victor i would be careful if i were in the ezact spot your in right now."she said after pushing her hair back to reveal that her mask had fallen off a bit more on one side and all that was mostly left was purple swirls under her eyes and her giant horns.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Victor looked away when he saw that she was pushin back her hair. He was afraid that she would show her eyes, last time he got lost in them and almost a full hour past by with out him noticing. This sudden movement triggered a domino effect. He almost ran into a needle so he jumped back and his arm just stung by one. He looks at Nik and raises his other hand. Three spears coming flying from the ground and one from the sky at Nik.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:24 pm

She faltered for a second as she saw the spears comming at her and out of instinct she threw some of her barbs at them and created a shield. she got hit a bit in her left arm but she swallowed a pill and acted normal." Victor i fight fairly . I Have my sunglasses on yah know."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Victor smirked as he held his arm. "Sorry 'bout that Nik." He raise his hand again and another spear came at her from behind. "So, Nik, what does this poison do exactly?" He dropped down to the ground and grabbed some bandages out of his bag and started to rap up his arm.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 pm

"well it paralizes your body then it slowly stops the heart but you can still feal the pain, In truth i have many differnt poisons but they all can only be cured if i genorusly give you some of my blood of my own free will." she said as she saw him wrap up his arm.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Victor looked up and Nik and smiled. He opened a void and walked in. The void reopened in front of Nik. He smirked and pointed his spear at Nik. "So Nik are you gonna give me the blood or am im gonna have to take it from you?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 pm

"oh did you not just hear me i have to give it to you because i want to you silly goose. The poison is already taking charge i can see. I made a special dosage for you did you know that." She said and then swirled around for a second."if you take my blood with out my consent its lethal with or without poison in your body."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Victor smiled and put down his spear. "You're a dangerous girl Nik." He tightened up the bandages so the poison would slow down and waited for the blood from Nik.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:17 pm

" oh but if i give you the blood the battle will be over."she pouted sadly."my blood makes Arrancar so sleepy and they just practically fall unconciuose for at least three hours."she said wigggling her sunglasses around wiht her nose.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Victor laughs. He smirks as he tightens the bandages cutting off circulation from the rest of his body. "I guess I can fight without one arm..." He looks up at Nik and smiles ",but I better hurry up or else I'll loose it. Consume the shadows, Cementerio." His clothes become pure black with blue lining. A halo appears above his head and moth like wings appear on his back. The shadows around him form an armor for his spear, fortifying it. "So, lets finish this, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:09 pm

"steal all light Ladron" her face began to change a small bit and her hair grew points at each end to match her barbs."Are you raedy for this. YOu have i give about twenty or so steps since the poison has already entered you blood stream."Her sunglasses fell from her face.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Victor smiled. "I think thats good enough." He grabbed the razor sharp halo from his head and it started to float above his hand as it started to consume shadows making it bigger. He started to move forward. "One.... two.... three... four..." He stopped after four steps and the halo was already three times the size it was before. "Catch." He threw the halo straight at Nik.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Nik psitioned one of her her long pieces of barb tipped hair to grab the halo. With in millaseconds the darkness started to come back while she put a few almost invisible to the eye barbs in his hallo for when he would catch it."Here right back at yah."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 am

Victor laughed. "Won't get me that easily anymore." He clenched his fist as the halo shattered, a new halo appeared above his head. He opened up a void in front of him as three voids opened around Nik. One above, behind and in front of her. He threw his spear in the void in front of him as it came out of the three voids surrounding Nik.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Nik wnt to block hersekf but all of a suddne four of the barbs became giagantic and surrounded her to block her body. Through the small cracks the tip of one spear came through and nipped her in her back."ah ya got me that time. WHile all of this was happening 30 or more barbs started swirling around victor almost like a snake preparing to strike.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Victor smiled and the barbs surrounded him. "Well this is gonna be tricky, I don't think I can move anymore, that'll make the poison go faster." Even though he was almost to a point of full paralysis, he was enjoying the battle. He then started to fire ceros at an intense speed trying to destroy each and every spear circling him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor VS. Nik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Nik   Victor VS. Nik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor VS. Nik
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: