Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Victor was blind with rage but was still swift with his movements, he jumps back dodging Vergil's attack. Now that there was some light, there were shadows. He opened a void and walked in. It opened back up behind Vergil and he tried to stab him with his spear.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Vergil moved his blade to block the spear, but with his toying, the rage that Victor was using hit the blade aside. As Vergil was moving towards a 180 degree turn the spear hit his back and made a large slash. As Vergil kept turning he released his reitsue. "Senkai Eins" Vergil threw a punch which was going faster than sound at Victor's face.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Victor didn't even see the punch coming at him. The punch hit him and sent him flying across the field. His usual reply would be getting up and brushing off his clothes, but he wasn't normal at this point. Before the dust could clear he charged out at Vergil throwing his razor sharp halo at him along with a spear. While in the air the spear split in three.

Last edited by Victor on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:33 pm

OOC: I do not understand the last sentence, I apologize
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:05 pm

OOC: No problem, so what happened was that while the spear was flying at you, I opened up a void in front of it and came out of a void a little ways behind you, to kinda like sike you out Razz
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 pm

OOC: so basically there is a void in front of me and behind me?
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:57 pm

OOC: never mind, I'll just erase that, so read again its fixed now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Vergil put his hand to his face and made a doppelganger. There were now two Vergils, himself and V2 as he was called. The pointed there index and middle fingers at each other and chanted in unison. "Hadou 10 Mirror Doppelganger." With the kidou, there were now two more Vergils, making the total of four of him. Two of the Vergils jumped at a spear each using the zanpakutos to stop them from proceeding. V2 launched himself at the last spear using his zanpakuto to slash the spear, hard enough to cause it to change its course back to Victor.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Victor was confused by this technique and knew he need to calm himself down if he wanted a fighting chance at winning this battle. Some how he was able to calm himself down and get himself out of the rage. He rubbed his forehead as if he had a head ache and just in time he noticed the spear coming at him. He turned and caught the spear, stopping it in its tracks. Victor grabs a ball of shadows in his hand and reverses the effect making a bright light that blinds Vergil. The source of the light turns solid but is hard to find. He uses this time to think of a strategy to use against Vergil. He throws a spear at V2, trying to get rid of him, making one less Vergil to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:46 pm

V2, getting hit, his reitsue went back into Vergil. The kidou for V2 then disapates, leaving two Vergils left. Vergil even though he was blind, he knew how to trace Victor's reitsue. When he finds the trail he dashed at it with his blade pointed in the area. Vergil kicked off the ground and went into a cresant motion. While he was above Victor, he slashed a Dimension Slash at him. Landing the jump, he slide backwards. Since the light was blinding him, he didn't know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Victor clenched his fist, not out of anger but happy that he got rid of V2. He then sense Vergil's reastsu coming towards him, he was making an attack. He quickly used shattering shadows to defend himself but he wasn't quick enough. He wasn't able to get enough shadows to make a strong enough shield to defend himself. Vergil made a slice down Victor's chest, at this point there wasn't a chance at winning but he kept at it. The light went away and now Vergil could see again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Vergil dashed at Victor, with his sight back. He shunpo'd behind him and fell forward. He kicked up from the ground hoping that Victor would be sent up into the air. He used his hand to make sure that he didn't plant his face to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:21 am

Victor quickly used sonido to get away. He landed a little ways behind Vergil and knelt to the ground, the wound made by Vergil was worse than suspected, the blood wouldn't stop coming. "Well, it looks like I can't move on any longer in this battle." Victor looks around, trying to figure out a way to get out of this so called hell. "So, Vergil how do I get out of here, my voids wont be able to get me out of here."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 pm

"Well since I'll be nice, I'll let you out, normally I would only allow you to get out if you killed me." Vergil swung his hand to the side and a white portal opened. The portal was white from the sky in Los Noches. "There you go, and now you have witnessed my power."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Victor walked out of the portal scared half out of his mind, yet grateful that he was able to recruit such a powerful being onto the side of Hueco Mundo. Once he got out he put a hand over his wound and opened a void in front of him, leading to his room.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Vergil closed the portal, while staying in hell. He needed to get stronger, that fight was too long on his part.

OOC: sorry it was my closing line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil vs Victor   Vergil vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil vs Victor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: