Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Sarrow is blown back as well but he gets up in a few moments. He then decides to activate one of his regular skills. He charges up and Dragon of Flames. It is nearly burning his arm at how much reiatsu he was putting into it. " Dragon of Flames." Sarrow fires it straight at Vergil but unlike usual it is much larger. Its kaws are open wide ready to swallow Vergil whole.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Vergil charges his reitsue up and brings his mask on. "Dimension Slash." The slash was a dark purple and it headed straight at the dragon. He then shunpo'd behind Sarrow, and pointed his palm at his back. "Hadou 31 Piercing Shadow Sword." The shadow sword was shot toward Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Sarrow blocked the shadow sword with the sword in his left hand. He then turns towards Vergil as an explosion caused by the two attacks hitting together happens behind him. " I won't lose to you anymore Vergil." He then charges a Dragon Inferno on both swords stronger than any he had fired before. " Dragon Inferno." They head off th hit Vergil and then he fires two more exactly the same as the first two.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Vergil releases more of his reitsue and went to Senkai Eins. He moves out of the way from all four attacks. He then wanted to end this fight. He put his hand to his face and he pulls V2 out. They both jump to the side and the back of Sarrow. At the same time they say... "Hadou 10 Mirror Doppelganger." The were now four clones. All of them power their reitsue up and attack Sarrow with the same precision and time. "Judgement Cut." With the combined slashes all four had it came to 2000 slashes. They looked back to see what happened to Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Sarrow hardened Reiatsu around himself so only half of the slashes hit him. His entire body had wounds on it but he didn't care he was going to finish Vergil off. To bad he couldn't stand any longer his banki diapeared and he felt as if he was about to die. He raises his head and smiles. " How'd i do?"

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Vergil shunpo'd to Sarrow and kicked at his face. The pain wasn't going to stop until he was knocked out. He needed to feel all the pain. Vergil's clones were gone by the time he attempted to kick Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Sarrow grabbed Vergil's foot before it hit his face. " What is it with you and kicking my face?" He uses his sword to sit himself up and smiles. " So how'd I do did I pass or fail?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:23 pm

"I will let you know after you wake up." Vergil then shot the ground around them with a large cero. The explosion made Vergil fly backwards, also it should have knocked Sarrow out. He had to think if he would take him or not, he was persistent but it was annoying to Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Sarrow was knocked out from the blast but he doesn't care. He finally gets some time to rest from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Vergil thinks very hard to whether or not Sarrow would be his apprentice. He then comes up with an answer, and he waits for Sarrow to wake.

OOC: sorry it was short and a warning drag no more one lining
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 pm

OOC Sorry I wasn't trying to but its hard to say something about being knocked out

Sarrow wakes up a few minutes later to see most of his wounds had closed. A few seconds later Kanpa came and started licking his wounds. Sarrow pets him and smiles. " Hey little buddy." Sarrow then sees Vergil and smiles. " So do i get the job?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:32 pm

"Get up and follow me, you need new attire." Vergil stood up and started to walk off to the doorway, not looking back. If Sarrow was to be his apprentice he had to learn to be quick on his feet. It had felt like he was a captain again with a vice captain.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Sarrow got up and followed Verg quick. Kanpa was kinda supprised that his master could get up so fast but he follows behind both men. " So wait does this mean I get to be your apprentice Vergil? And if I did get the job do I have to call you master or sir?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Vergil swung his arm around at shunpo speed attempting to hit Sarrow and make him hit a wall. "Do not speak until spoken to. This will be a harsh time for you, so keep quiet. If you feel pain, I do not want to hear a yelp come from your mouth or I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Sarrow hits the wall but doesn't say a word. He gets back behind Vergil and feeds Kanpa a treat. He wonders to himself how much power he will gain from this training but he also wonders how much pain he will have to endure.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:42 pm

"We will have to find Alado, he was able to make my robes. But I warn you, you will not have an respect from me. And also you are not in the espada rankings." Vergil placed his hands into his pockets and started to walk through the maze like palace of Los Noches, with Sarrow trailing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 pm

" Yes sir." Sarrow was pretty beat up and only shreds of fabric remained on his boddy so he didn't have pockets to put his hands in. Kanpa perches himself on Sarrow's shoulder since was to big to sit on his head.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Vergil continued through the maze, and eventually just went to his room. While he couldn't find Alado, he was going to give Sarrow one of his old robes. The prototypes for the Infinito, robes. "Here try these on."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Sarrow put the robes on and they fit him pretty well. " Thank you master." Since Kanpa had to get off of Sarrow's shoulder while Sarrow changed he perched himself back on Sarrow's shoulder. Sarrow feeds him a snack and waits for Vergil's next action.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Vergil had his hand in front of Sarrow's face with a cero charged in it. "Speak when spoken to, that was a command, nothing more." Vergil let the cero disapate and he then started out of the room, he then stop and turned around. "Turn around, i'm gonna make it so everyone knows, I command you." Vergil made a cero in his hand and pointed it at Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Sarrow turned around like Vergil had ordered. He then shoos Kanpa off his shoulder so he doesn't get hurt. He then braces himself for anything Vergil could dish out.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Vergil then fires the cero and burns 2 infinte symbols revolving around each other. "This symbol is for my apprentices, and you kinda earned it. If I do not see improvment, you die."

OOC: sorry its short
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Sarrow bows to Vergil. He doesn't reply since he doesn't know if Vergil wanted him to or not. Kanpa then flies back on his masters shoulders so He can try and help Sarrow through the pain.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:10 pm

"If I see a more worthy apprentice they will challenge you and take your spot." Vergil puts his hands into his pockets once again and started off.

OOC:sorry its short
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Sarrow follows his master wondering where he is leading him now. He stays Silent though so he doesn't anger his master. Kanpa sees how serious his master is so he decides to stay silent as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The test of apprenticeship   The test of apprenticeship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The test of apprenticeship
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next