Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Vizard Warehouse Entry Empty
PostSubject: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Teketsa sits in the giant room that is ued to bring in new vizards and lays there extremely bored. There had been nothing for him to do and since now Dragon had left living here he was left alone with nothing to do. He was thinking about trying out the experimental project that would turn him into a Arranacar. But he didnt think to much of it. He layed down and yawned hoping SOMEONE would come and talk to him

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Sin came back from the battle agaisn't Sarrow. he wondered What the hell is with me and dead ends?! he said screaming but he realized Teketsa was there, he shrugged in disgust Not again... he said as he closed his eye's not wanting to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:29 pm

He looks at sin and rolls his eyes, This stupid espada was always so worried and angry about how old vizards killed his beautiful lover and that kinda stuff "What do YOU want. I wanted someone to talk to not someone to be ranted at"

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm here for Espada Busness, nothing more he searched around the area guess it ain't here. he said as he looked in crates and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:36 pm

He points a finger at sin, obviously very agitated that he was going through our buisiness and charged up a cero"Die now. Cero" [i] He then fired a massive cero with the equalitiy of a Gran Ray cero straight at him

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Sin sonido'ed behind Teketsa before the ero got close to Sin Kisuke Teketsa, i am not here for a fight. I am here for a certain Jewel Sin replied as he looked over some crates once again.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:45 pm

he growled"This the jewel you looking for?"He raised a jewel out of his pocket and showed it to sin

OOC: sorry for short post. nothin else

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Yes Sin replied emotionless May I Have it? he said nearing at Teketsa. He rolled his eye's while waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:50 pm

He smiled and shattered it between his hands and threw the dust at him "Why yes, Yes you may." [i] He was still angry for sin searching through all of my things

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Sin didn't response... he looked at the shards as they dropped to the ground. Not my problem when it come's out Sin said as he sat down to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 pm

OOC But In Game:

Soon the shards began to glow a dark color. The entire place shined as dark reaitsu was going wild. A Hell of a giant Silver Wolf appeared and it was going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:07 am

"look at what you two did to my preciouse crystal.Man this place is still the dump i left it as , no wait in fact it's worse."she said as she looked up at the wolf.She whistled at it and it layed down for her. She instantly popped a pill in her mouth."you boys need to stop fighting expescially you Sin if you ever want another kiss from me or any other woman. Tek you'll never be so lucky especially after the way my little sister branded you unworthy.One question for you Tek why did you have to stir up the Kettle that i put on the burner. When it is i who is going to turn her arrancar."she said with hair that was as black as sher soul right now."Tek you now that your lucky i have medicine for my mood swings that deplets my energies so badly."she said as she walked up to the giant wolf She whisperd into its ear hopping to calm it down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 am

Sin blushed as he saw Niksharau, he said trying to stop what are you doing here? he said as he looked at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 am

he grumbles."I wanted Kishera to be more like you. At least you have half a brain to let me be near you. You may think im stupid but you still a achnoledge my presence. If she wants to be a Arranacar thats fine. We can use the same machine we used on you."He looks at her seriously"I was there when it happened. It hurt alot didnt it? If Kishera becomes a arranacar it will be hard."

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Sin prepares his Zanpakutou Shut up Vizard he said coldly as the air became heavy around Teketsa. Don't talk to Nik like that he said as he pointed out a finger Cero Of Sin's Soona Cero was forming turning Red & Pink making it 4X as powerfuller and bigger then a normal Cero.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:17 pm

He stands up and holds his neck then popping looking at Sin and makes a grin that lets out a massive amoutn of reiatsu that bursts the heavy air away making my cloak and yours fly everywhere "You obviously dont understand the relationship between me and Nikshera do you?"He laughs and points his fist at Sin and the room goes dark and a cero as massive as Shinji's charges "You want a fight, A fight You'll get!"

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Sin chuckles Hope you can keep up he said as he sonido'ed behind him, and attempted to punch him 20 times at a very fast speed. Not knowing if the hits landed he sonido'ed above Teketsa and attempted to step on his head with incredible force.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 pm

There is a massive burst of energy and i grab your foot with the force of the cero, I kept it in my hand and I then fired it directly on your foot. All 20 punches hit but because of his Heirro he was not affected. Before you see the cero directly on your foot you see my make a evil smile and say"Die"

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Sin smirked and said, I can't die just now He took Teketsa's head and threw him across the room. He backed away and he called out Fight To The Death Luz oscura! Soon Sin's Zanpakutou turns into a His Resurreccion is a 5 Pronged spear. The spear look`s like it is made out of a dark crystal metal it is around 10 feet long and it is covered in spikes. He smirked and said Be careful as he got damaged from the Cero.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 pm

He easily lands on the wall making it crack and slightly blow up. He looks at Sin now"Why are you bringing you your Resurrecion so early?" He was so fast you didnt even notice him and was now behind you"If I didnt think right I would think you were SCARED" He makes a smirk grin and brings out his sealed zanpackto and swings it very very fast to attempt to cut him in half

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Sin quickly blocked the Zanpakutu. He didn't had time to block it with his own Zanpakutou so he improvised and used his hand. I'm not scared...just anxious. he said as he smiled while pushing his Zanpakutou towards him.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Teketsa notices that Sin was slightly cut when grabbing his sword and jumps on top of Sin's own weapon and slices at his head from atop of it"Problem is with a big weapon is its slow as hell!!!!!! He grins

Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Sin quickly moved away, Sin didn't got cut but some of his hair did. He put his Zanpakutou back. I'm done he said as he neared away from Teketsa. As he hurried for the dorr he smiled at Niksharau. And he left.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:41 pm

He grumbles and new Sin was as he said scared. He sat down and looked at Nik. She was pretty as she always was. But the thing was she was always troubled with her sister or her mood swings. And he couldnt help her because of the brand Kishera had given him long ago. He was once a great captain and Kishera's role model. Intell he became a Vizard....

Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Niksharau threw a barb at each of them after saying" Steral al light." she trapped both of them without huitting wither of them."enough yopu two make two year olds look like angels."she said her hair like the red it had been when she first meet Tek. "you don't get it i will never allow my siter to change through that machine. It was destroyed when we used it on me, everyone ain Las Noches was lucky to have survived it." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Warehouse Entry   Vizard Warehouse Entry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vizard Warehouse Entry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next