Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Sin was in the corridor's once again except this time he didn't kept on getting lost in the dead ends. Hahaha i got this damned System figured all out he said as he walked into another hallway. It was a dead end DAMN IT ALL!!!! he screamed out as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Vergil had sensed Sin on the other side of the wall. So he had put reitsue into his hand and destroyed some of the wall, to see Sin on the other side. "Hello, Sin." After destroying the wall, Vergil had put his hands back into his pockets, waiting for Sin to either reply or ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:21 am

Hey... Sin said as he passed throught the broken wall. We should really get some damn maps or something. Why the hell did they put in dead end's in the first place?! he said staring at Vergil awaiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Sarrow appears behind Sin and motions for Vergil to remain quiet. He then bops him on the head with a stick he had found outside. He then waited for Sin's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:10 pm

"Well for intruders to get lost. You should know where things are by now."

OOC: i was in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:12 pm

He replied to Vergil Well that's true Sin said as he turned around to find Sarrow there. What are YOU doing here?! he said as his eye's began to burn a red flame like glow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:13 pm

" My brother Alado hooked me up with a room here." Sarrow then pulled out a bottle and took a long swig out of it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 pm

"I do not know why, you are weak." Vergil placed his hands into his pockets and started to walk around Sarrow, inspecting him to see if he had gained any more strength from their last meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:16 pm

I don't know how people can drink alcohol. If that is alcohol. Sin said as he took out a bottle filled with a crystallized liquid. He took a sip out of it awaitin for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:18 pm

Sarrow sees Vergil walking around him and really gets creeped out. " What are you doing Verg?" Sarrow always wondered what Vergil did because half the time he didn't understand it. He then turns to Sin. " No this isn't alchohol. I mix this stuff myself in the Vizard kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Nik walked in seeing the young third espada drinking , she took it out of his Hand "you young man are much to young for alchol."she saideven if its celebrating your new status.she said as she sat herself down on his lap. She just loved making this kid blush."hey sarrow that was a killer party the other nite."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Vergil stopped and looked at the arrancar. "He may be a kid, but watch out..." Vergil shunpo's to Sin's side and attempted to kick Niksharau off of his lap. "This isn't a place to do that kinda stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:22 pm

Sarrow smiles remebering the party. " Yeah it was. I slept the whole next day." Sarrow loved partying and when he remembered some of the parties he had been to he always had to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Sin blushed This isn't alcohol... besides alcohol tastes horrible. Sin said as he tried to stop blushing. Ummm... he said as he fiddled with his hand's Hey he responded back to Niksharau awaitin a answer.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:25 pm

"yes little boy what is it." she said getting of of his lap and sitting on a ber stool a few inches farther away.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Vergil's leg went past Sin's legs. He had missed by seconds. He hated arrancars that disrepected their higher ups.

OOC: Sorry it was short and nik that is a warning do not one line again
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Don't worry about it Vergil Sin said as he looked unto Vergil. Its harmless he said as he turned his eye's back unto Niksharau. Why tease me? he said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:34 pm

"You should let go of such useless emotions, Sin." Vergil then walked to Sarrow and stared at him again, this time not caring about anything. He had sensed a little more power than last time.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:35 pm

"i tease everyone it's in my nature."she said as her hand began to ace. She poped a pill in her mouth to intesify the pain fo her. She smilled "Vergil why don't you just knock off Tek and take his place. she said doging his leg by about a foot. She was standing up she thought he's a fiesty mean one better watch out for him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Sarrow yawns from the partying he had partook in. " So Sin how does it feel to be higher up in the ranks of the Espada?" Sarrow took another swig of the contents of the bottle before Kanpa comes in and knocks him over. Sarrow pushes Kanpa off of him and stands up. " Sorry for Kanpa's intrusion guys he just doesn't like being away from me that long."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:38 pm

What are you doing? Sin asked, keeping his eyes closed he didn't want to blush anymore. His neck started to bleed afterwards he said that. He didn't know why it was bleeding but he didn't care much about it. Sin looked at Sarrow and said It feels good being the 3rd Espada
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:40 pm

"I hate vizards that is why. And I like my position over the arrancars." Vergil continued to stare at Sarrow, and then he swung his arm at him, to hit him."

OOC: sorry couldnt think of anything
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Sarrow blocks the blow. " Sorry Veril you won't get me that easily." Kanpa yips that he's hungry so Sarrow feeds him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 pm

"Good at least your reflexs have heightened." Vergil shunpo'd to Nikasharau and put his arm around her, the arm where it was black. He then started to absorb the darkness around her. He didn't want her to start anything unrational.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:50 pm

He grabbed Vergil's hand and stopped from touching Niksharau. Please don't start something He said as he let go of his hand and moved Niksharau away from him. You okay? Sin said while he smiled toward her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)   Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin The 3rd Espada (Open To Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next