Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 pm

"Because, MR. Bipolar, I myself have a mutation."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Um Sir im a girl so that would be Miss to you" she siad with an edge of sas to it."Alado, are you gus really going to run test on me ?"she siad sort of in a happy way.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 pm

"Not me, him. I don't really like him either. But he is our best scientist."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 pm

"well please get them over with so that i can leave the horrid vizard teritory."she said right before she left and putt on the surgical gown." I'm back but do you have anything a bit bigger" she said. she sat down."Now lets get to it."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:57 pm

"Ok, Tyran." Tyran put Niksharau on a table. He tied her down. "Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit. It'll hurt alot."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 am

"i'm used to pain" she said as sher eyes turned white."please don't try to make it any less painfull, the more painful it is will make me that much stronger."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 am

OOC: my character wasn't even alive 150 years ago Razz hes only 115, i can fix that if you want
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 am

Occ: if figured that out a bit to late
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:38 am

"Believe me cutie, this is more painful than you think." Alado scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:25 pm

At this time Victor was only 65 and a fraccion, but very influenced in the science and technology sector. He ran into the room, late but just in time the experiment to start. He scratches his head and smiles. "Sorry, I'm late. I was busy working for the third espada." He looks over at Nik. "Hi, I'm Victor Izuru." Behind Victor, Teketsa walks in. "Hey Alado, hey Victor."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Who the hell are you she pointed towards the vizard."you need to leave if your in here during the experiment you'll get ingured if your not in this thign i am. Hey Victor i am Niksharau and i wont disclouse my last name for anyone."she said as she felt a sering pain run into her arm but she just smiled, she loved pain it got her closer and closer to her darkness within. she then thought to her slef Who cares how many thigns she ahd killed to show that darkness was meant for hr. She knew that darkness was her only true caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 pm

"I think you'll make a beautiful arrancar Niksharau. Anyway, what is your last name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 am

"why do you ask? For the moment i have no last name to protect my family of shinigami."she said as her smile became even largeras they poked and proded her with large needlesand etc.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am

"Don't worry, we won't hurt them. Just one more thing, would you mind handing me your mask?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah sure."she handed him her mask it had puple streaks under the eyes and giant horns coming out of it."well lets get it over with."she said a smiles till on her face but not even a twinge of worry in her.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Victor just stood there smiling, at this time Victor had no problem watching experiments like this, he actually enjoyed them. He walked over to Nik to get her mask from her. "Nice mask." He walked back a little and looked at Nik. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm

"Who needs luck im getting to enjoy the most intense pain i could feal in years."she swallowed another pill. "All set.Whats your name."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Victor smiled and laughed. "Okay, if you say so." He walked over to the switch to start the machine. "My name is Victor Izuru." He put his hand on the switch. "Tell me when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Go know."she siad an even bigger smile on her face thats was when he sword blew into tiny fragments and turned into to thorns on her skin >She screamed for a bit . Then the machine blew up.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Victor put his hands in front of his face trying to wave away some of the smoke. He started to cough a little from the smoke. Teketsa was doing the same thing as Victor, the smoke was interfering with there sight. "What happened."
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:01 pm

The machine had a giant after shock and half of Las Noches was destroyed. luckly or as she belieled no one had been killed but she felt horrible all over she couldn't move or see for the moment she didn't know what to do so she just layed their.alls she could tell was taht she had something wrapped allaround her like a barrier. SHe tried to scream but all she could get out was a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 pm

"It's complete!" Alado took the mask. "Just to make sure the transformation process is complete...." Alado snapped the mask in half.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Victor was surprised, that even though the explosion occurred the experiment was complete. This meant that Nik didn't die from the explosion, but he still didn't hear anything from her so he tried to find her through all the smoke. "Niksharau are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Niksharau was in a thight ball of barbs and posionthat seeped into her skin."Is it over" she said as she walked out of the ball of barbs.she looke down and saw spikes coming out of her skin"ahhhhh what the hell im hideous. Get me a mirror." she was hper venalating. She grabed a pill and stuck it litterly all the way down her throught almost.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 pm

The smoke finally cleared and everything was visible again. He looked around the room and saw Nik with spikes coming out of he skin. He got a mirror, as Nik asked for, and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)   150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

150 years ago (flailer, Victor and Niksharau)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next