Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Hiruma

A little workout isnt bad . Empty
PostSubject: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:20 am

Hiruma was at the gym lifting weights . He had been locked in there for 3 days straight . He didn't bother to notify the others of his missing. He was the fourth for christ sake . He currently was bench pressing 150 kilograms with one hand .
He was smiling all while he was doing it . He wasnt tired . He was a Vasto Lorde class Arrancar .
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Victor hadn't seen the 4th, Hiruma, in a while, about three days. He decided to go look for him and looked everywhere. The last place was the gym, Victor walked in and saw Hiruma. "There you are, been looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 am

Hn , I need to get myself stronger for the test .
He got up from the bench and grabbed a towel wiping his face and neck from sweat .
You wanna train me ?
He was serious about this test . He won't lose . He will stay the same rank or get even more powerful .
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Victor smiled "Sure". Victor walked out of the room and came back dressed like a P.E coach. He also had a fake mustache across his lip. Victor walks over to the waits and grabs 700 pounds and throws them at Hiruma.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 am

Hiruma smirked and grabbed the weights with ease . I ment Zanjutsu or Taijutsu.
He let the weights slam to the ground . I want to achieve the True Form.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Victor laughs. "Sorry 'bout that, I'll be right back." Victor walks out and walks back in with his normal cloths on. He leans his spear against the wall and gets into a fighting stance. "So,... you ready?" Victor smirks.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 am

Hiruma chuckled and layed his hands into his pockets . He was ready . Though he didnt look like it . He yawned and motioned with his head to make the first move .
Suure , Take the first shot .
His voice was dripping of sarcasm .
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 am

Victor smirked and threw a kick to Hiruma's head then when his leg lander he tried to swipe him off his feet with his other leg.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 am

Hiruma blocked the kick to his face with his right arm and jumped up as he saw the second one coming . Hiruma had his trademark smirk on his face as he glided through the air .
Not bad ,
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Victor laughed. "Not even a worm up." Victor's speed increased as he started throwing punches at Hiruma from every side. He smirked, looked at Hiruma, and laughed. "Your getting closer to the warm up though.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:04 am

Hiruma hardened his hierro to the point that it cant be penetrated and smirked as he saw an opening on Victors body . He used the chance to land a hard punch there . He jumped away from the Segundo Espada .
That was close .
He said and winced as his back was bruised from one shot he didnt see coming .
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Victor stood there and let the punch hit him. "Nice punch you got there." He disappeared and reappeared above Hiruma and tried to drop kick him. "I guess we can call this the warm up."
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:33 am

Hiruma slowed down the gravity and grabbed Victors leg and swinged him to a wall harshly . As the Espada was left flying he slowed down only Victor . He himself was fast like normally . He sonidod in front of the Espada and smirked . He sent hundreds of kicks and punches to the Segundo's body and face .
I thought you would be stronger .
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Victor fell to the floor and got back up. He brushed of his clothes, looked at Hiruma, and smiles. "Remember were just warming up." He smirked. "But I guess if you want me to, I can go a little bit stronger." His reatsu increased a little and a void opened in front of him. At the same time five voids opened, surrounding Hiruma. One from above, two from the sides, one from the back the other from the front. Victor threw a punch threw the void in front of him. His fist appeared in every void surrounding Hiruma, attacking him from each void.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 am

Hiruma teleported away thanks to his gravitational powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little workout isnt bad .   A little workout isnt bad . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little workout isnt bad .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: