Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Cero Training [ST] Sarrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

Cero Training [ST] Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Cero Training [ST] Sarrow   Cero Training [ST] Sarrow Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Sarrow walks into his special area of the training facility and sits down to start to meditate. After a few hours he gets into his inner world and sees Ryuujin near a pool of lava. " Ryuujin my friend. I'm here to take on Subeta to learn Cero. Wanna give me a ride?" Ryuujin roars and smiles in his dragon way. " Of course I'll give you a ride master. hop on to my back and I can take you to that charlatan Subeta." Sarrow climbs onto Ryuujin's back and Ryuujin takes off flapping his wings violently to get off the ground.
Soon sarrow and Ryuujin reach Subeta. Sarrow walks forward and sees Subeta polishing so of the swords he has stolen. " Subeta get up and get ready to face me. I'm going to defeat you and you will have to teach me Cero." Subeta stands up and smiles. " You think you can defeat me boy. Fat chance. I will kill you and get out of this infernal place." Hr then grabs two swords from his pack and charges at Sarrow
Sarrow side steps the slash and laughs. "you won't get out of here being sloppy like that Subeta" Sarrow then drives his elbow into Subeta's back. Subeta falls and Sarrow draws his sword. Subeta gets back up pissed off. " I will kill you Sarrow so stop laughing." Subeta then sonidoes behind Sarrow and tries to open up with a barrage of slashes. Sarrow blocks then jumps over subeta and opens up with a combo of his own.
Subeta screams in pain but stays standing and walks away from Sarrow a little ways. he starts to laugh maniacly. " You want to learn Cero so bad. Well here you go." Subeta then charges a large cero and fires it at Sarrow. Sarrow shunpoes behind Subeta gain and taps his shoulder. " Sorry Subeta but you missed." Sarrow then activates his shikai without saying the chant. " Take this. Dragon of Flames." A dragon of flames errupts from Sarrow's arm and hits Subeta dead on sending him flying.
Subeta lands a few yards away badly burned. He coughs up some blood. " You won't win infedel." He then charges another cero and fires it. It is smaller than the last but it hits Sarrow in the chest and sends him flying back. Sarrow stands up and coughs up blood. " You've pissed me off for the last time Subeta. I tried to be patient with you but that won't happen now. Bankai Dragon God Mode." Sarrow's Bankai activates and he becomes surrounded by flames and a second sword is in his hand. He then shoves his second sword in the ground and pulls out his mask. He picks the sword up again aand rushes Subeta withb his speed and strength increased by his mask and his bankai. He then opens up with a combo that nearly kills Subeta.
" Stop. Stop. I give up I will teach you cero." Subeta then trains Sarrow in the art of Cero until sarrow is profficient in it. Sarrow then exits his meditation and is back in the real world where he leaves for his room to rest after his battle.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Cero Training [ST] Sarrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cero Training [ST] Sarrow   Cero Training [ST] Sarrow Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com

Cero Training [ST] Sarrow
Page 1 of 1