Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Ah Sin replied not sure what infactuateda meant. He stared back unto his ring and back to Niksharau from time to time, everytime he looked at the ring it looked like Sin was quite sad but as he stopped he smiled, he smiled for he didn't want to make others that are around him sad or any of the sort he usually faked a smile to keep people away from asking so many answers. never knew you got a sister Sin said as he used his *fake* smile.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 am

Don't fake stuff like taht around me i cnatell what emotions your going through., nad the reason i don't talk about my sister is because i made her go thorough some really bad stuff all on her own and i can never repay her for it ever,"She said with a tear in her eye
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm

You okay? Sin said as he tries to comfort her Hope i didn't brought back any unpleasant memories he smiled as he said that I know the feeling he said as he looked upon to his ring once again his right eye was started to get a bit watery seeing as he didn't want to let any emotion out of him.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:28 am

yeh im fine." she said as she saw him look at the ring."you shouldn't show your weakness so easily... You idiot, you evil man" she said because of her mood swing."she had a glove on her right hand and sat it on his shoulder "im so sorry i get mood swings." she said brushing her hair back a bit. She thought oh it should be okay i have my hood on and all.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Feeling's are not what make's us weak. It is what we do Sin replied as he smiled. He liked after a meaningful conversation. It gave him a nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm

She knew thwt another mood swing was coming."hey sin come here."but the mood swing took over and she took his face and kissed him.But ass soon as sthe mood swing had come it had left.She blushed "i'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 pm

As she kissed Sin, Sin blushed and once that Niksharau said that she was sorry he said while still in his blushing state Think nothing of it he said as he tried to stop blushing.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:45 pm

"imk so sorry my mood swing took over."she pushed his hair out of his eye"will you forgive me she said looking into his eyes but not realy looking to where he could se her eyes. She was glad that hood hid her blusj=hing because she was practically robing th cradel with this one since he was only 18 and she was 300.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:50 pm

As i said think nothing of it He said as he smiled. Not every day i get kissed he said as he continued to smile. Sin fiddled with his hand's since he didn't know what to do, he wasn't suspecting a kiss so he just got nervous. Awaiting for Niksharau to respond.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Well it was a bit of a surprise for me , but there was some feelings there or else you wouldn't have blushed like you did so i guess things are okay." she said as she got closer to him. she quikly got behind him and made him turn around. She kissed him again but this time gently "there is that better." she said as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Niksharau made Sin blush even more It's all well he smiled trying to stop blushing, he fell down from being too nervous, he had no clue what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:05 pm

"oh silly she said helong him up.I'll stop i don't to give you a heart attack."she said turning around "i guess i'll see you later little boy."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:08 pm

You wouldn't give me a heart attack Sin said as a bit of sweat was forming on his forehead My leg's just got numb thats all Sin replied hoping that Niksharau wouldnt leave so soon.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:11 pm

"well i don't want to robb the crib so i should probably go befor i get to far ahead of myslef" she said as she walked a bit more "but i should probably see you soon, Sin" she put alot of emphasis on his name knowing it would make him blush a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Sin continued to blush Hope we see each other soon he said while he didn't felt so numb anymore. He got up and left for the Desert.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:18 pm

"bye little boy"was all she said with a puff of darkenegy passing by her she disappered, and was gone just like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)   Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin The 6th Espada! (Nik)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: