Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 am

Cero Sin said as he pointed a finger towards the Halo. He placed in quite a bit of Reaitsu making his Cero quite powerful. The Halo and Cero collided between Sin and Victor. He laughed and he said Not good enough Sin said as he sonido'ed behind Victor. Onda oscura (Dark Wave) Soon Sin's hands become to glow a dark color and he used a bit of Reaitsu making it more powerfuller then normal. He shot it behind Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:19 am

Just like the halo and the cero hit each other, Victor shot a corrupted cero at the dark wave. The field started to become darker as the day went on and also by the effect of the attack colliding. Victor may have been blind with rage, but he was focused, focused to hurt this enemy of his. He started using sonido to go around the field shooting a cero from every direction at Sin, no stop, this was draining his energy but that didn't matter anymore to Victor so he kept at it.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 am

Sin had trouble dodging so many Cero's that were heading for him, most of them hit him. Blood was dripping from his arms and chest. You are interesting indeed Sin said as he sonido'ed behind Victor and used his long legs to attempt trip Victor.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Victor finally stopped the rush of ceros being fired at Sin and turned around to find Sin trying to trip him. Victor foolishly didn't do anything and fell to the ground. He stands up and at this point looked calm but that was about to end. He wiped off the dirt on his clothes along with some blood on his mouth. He looked at Sin and appeared in front of him throwing a series of punches and kicks.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Sin got hit....a lot. He got distracted how he managed to trip him. As he got up from the kicks and punches he coughed up some blood, Were just going to kill each other Sin said as he continued to cough up some more blood. He walked clumsily towards Victor he attempted to do some type of drunk punch.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Victor got it by the punch and fell to the floor. He got back up and his reastu started to rise at an intense speed. "I don't care if we kill each other." His reatsu was getting out of control and if he couldn't get a hold of it soon, something terrible would happen. A shinigami appeared at a distance, it was Anzidon. "Hot headed as always." Anzidon took out his his zanpaktou. "Calm, down. Constrict and yield, Kitsui." Anzidon's zanpaktou turned into a chain scythe and raps around Victor holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Get out of the way Sin said as he headed towards Anzidon. Your interupting with our battle He said as he attempted to throw Anzidon.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Victor stepped to the side dodging the move made by Sin. "Calm down espada, I'm trying to calm him down. Riri-su (release). The scythe's grip tightened and started to drain reatsu from Victor. The scythe let loose, and Anzidon started to walk away. "See you around some time." Victor got back up and looked at Sin. "So where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:07 pm

WHO THE FRIG WAS THAT! Sin said stupidfied What the heck did he/she do? he said as he prepared his spear once again.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:12 pm

Victor laughed. "Sorry 'bout that, hes my cousin. Hes the only one that can calm me down." He charged at Sin and right before he reached him, he stuck his spear in the ground and grabbed on to it. Victor used it to swing around and attempt to kick Sin with increased speed.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Sin got kicked and he got pushed backwards causing himself to fall down. OWWWW Sin said as he tried to get up. Damn you Sin never got kicked like that. He spat out blood once again. He ran towards Victor drunkenly and as he was about to punch he tripped on his own two feet and he fell on Victor. He got up quickly after that had happened and he said with a weird ttype of smile Cero he said as he pointed out a finger. It shot a powerful Cero.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Victor was week after the uncontrollable rage and his reastu being brought down. He tried stepping away but wasn't fast enough and was hit by the cero fired off by Sin. Victor fell to the ground but got back up. "Looks like were both at our limits." Victor would try to use his true form but his reastu was too low. He started to breathe heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Sin breathed heavily as well. After a few moments he would say Draw? he waited for Victor's response as he sat down from exhaustion. Once he caught his breath which took a while he stood up and stuck his spear to the ground leaning on it. He had many wounds on his body.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Victor stuck his spear into the ground, like Sin, sat down and leaned up against it. He smirked. "Draw." After a few minutes of sitting, he got up and a portal opened up behind him. "It was a good fight third espada. I'll see you later." He walked into the void as it closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:19 pm

May we see each other once again Sin said as he smiled, he took out his Spear Zanpakutou and sealed it back and he was going back to Las Noches dragging his spear behind him in the sand leaving marks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Victor   Sin Vs Victor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin Vs Victor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: