Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa   Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Teketsa comes in with his shirt off walking into the deep cave where he had set up many obsticales that he had made for the only purpose to make him stronger and faster. He first set off to start his strength training and set infront of a gaint boulder that he punched in one hit and blew it up, He needed somthing tougher and he had just the idea. He went to a Hollow that he controled and amplified his reiatsu in it to almost 100 fold and punched it over and over for almost 5 days straight and then rested as it was still roaring in pain there.
After he got out of the hotsprings he resumed this training but this time it was 1000 fold and almost 10 days of continual fighting with this monster. He now was also devolping speed training to because of how powerful he made this hollow it was a horribly hard thing to dodge his attacks. But he was managing intell the hollow punched him in the face and set him singing into a wall. Aparently he had been giving off enough extra reiatsu to make the holllow 10,000 fold. So he just grinned at this fact. It would make him stronger and faster. He refused to put on his mask or use his sword for this.
After 9 more days of continual fighting he jumped in the air and punched the monster in the chest sending it flying back some more already, This left a huge welt but this still would not be enough. He had to get better, faster, stronger so he faught more and more intell every time he hit he was ripping off his flesh with the power of his attack and could actually attack the pure air and the force from his punch would send him back more
After the last 2 days of fighting he jumped in the air and let out a humongus yell and kicked the hollow directly in the mask shattering it instantly. When the reiatsu he had given the hollow finally seeped back in him he noticed that the hollow was sucking out his reiatsu and it was almost 100,000 fold its normal hollow powers and still not a menos. Amazed by this but that didnt matter much he was extremely faster and extremely stronger. And he felt great.
But still, He felt extremely tired and needed to sit down as he layed down in the water Renu speaked to him "Master why is it you are still resting, We have hollow to kill" He looked at him and he smiled and then he ruffled his fur "Your a silly wolf" He then rested knowing that Renu was just like him and didnt want to spend most of his time fighting just as much as the next guy so Renu actually came in the water with him. "Your getting your fur everywhere"
Renu just looked at me and made a grin. It was obvious he didnt care but he wouldent say it. Renu was also stronger but thats just because he was a basic clone of himself and he knew that Renu could put on a mask to. He was a pure black wolf just like his reiatsu. He was great.
He heard a really loud roar and jumped out of the water clothes on in a instant. This was bad......The hollow he had given power to was getting togheter and already was a menos.....But this was not the worst of it. It had been given so much power that it already was moving on into the Adjchas level and was turning into a Gaint Snake with arms and spikes coming out of its arms and made a huge sitthing noise "You......gave me liffeeeeeeee" He looks at me "Soooo...now i will take yourssss!!!!" And he places his arms infront of him and 200 spikes fly at me that I dodge but still get one imapled in my arm causing me great pain but still allowing me to fight as a flew up at it with amazing speed and attacked it with a immense mount of force with my fist and it made a spike sheild as soon as i got close making my hand bleeding immensly but by the force of my punch it was caught offguard and the sheild shattered as i punched it in the chest then jumped trhought the hole in its chest to avoid being hit by another one of its spike attacks and as it turns around my eyes widen
"Cero!!!!!!!" It screams at me and opens its mouth wide blowing all the ground around me sky high and leaving me torn and hurt as a I jump backwards I use it as a platform and kick off of the Adjuchas and bounce into the air then repelling off of the celling down on it to punch it straight in the mask.
The attack missed. I got distracted in mid flight and slighty moved to the left blinking from the pain of the cero gave the monster just enough time to dodge my attack and made a huge exsplosion on the ground and hurt my fist a lot and i get up panting hard "I will kill you without my mask, And i will kill you without my sword. But i swear you will die!!!" He jumps at it and punches it straight in the chest sending it flying through a wall or two and again i appear infront of it slamming my fist into it again and again mushing up its chest and jump backwards thinking the job is done intell another cero comes out of the hole and i easily dodge but there a very screwed up adjuchas stands there panting as its chest is almost completely destroyed "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" it yells and runs at me shooting all of its spikes directly at me.
I dodged all of them because of how horrible the aim was and i appear infront of the monster as it stares at me saying "...im..impossible!" And i then yell and say "Be cleansed of your evil, Hollow!!!!!" And i punch it straight in the mask killing the beast forever

(Strength and Speed x3, Shunpo master = Very very long shunpo)

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing stuff)
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa   Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:31 pm

i accept i guess
Back to top Go down

Speed and Strength Training[ST] Teketsa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory :: Vizard's Training Hall-
Jump to: