Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Empty
PostSubject: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Sin was wandering around Soul Society.It was night,the moon was bright and so were the star's he said with a smile "don't see anything this wonderful in Las Noches" as he sat down on the floor looking at the moon.He putted his Zanpakutou behind him and stucked it into the ground so he could lay on it by the side.He stared into the sky as the sun began to rise from it's slumber.Sin got up leaning on his Zanpakutou he watched as the Moon and the stars disappeared one after the ther.Sin sighed as he knew things wouldn't be peaceful for long.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Number of posts : 30
Humor : . . . . . -Spontaneaously starts laughing-
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:22 pm

A shadow passes over him as foot steps walk by him, and then stop.

An arrancar. . In the court of pure souls. . .Why are you here?

The voice comes out, The users face blocked by the fact that the moon is behind it, Moonlight shining around his head.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 pm

I am here for i feel like it Sin said as he laughed.He unseathed his Zanpakutou knowing that this ain't gonna end merrily.My name is Sin Hireo And You Are Correct I Am A Arrancar he said as he fiddled with his Zanpakutou hoping that this wouldn't become a pain.
He came close to Hakuri as he walked toward him his flame like eye's stared into his eye's in hope that he would forget everything he saw here.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm

A sword flies out of his cloak, The tip pointed at the arrancar's neck.

I am afraid that my duty forbids me from letting you leave. Come peaceable, And i won't have to dismember you.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 pm

I am afraid that i won't come with you Sin said as his eye's widened and so his hair began to spark.He eventually got surrounded by Dark Reaitsu making a more powerful appearance.He took a firm grip on his Spear like Zanpakutou glowing a dark color for showing that he is displaying a bit of power in his attacks from now.let's see if you can dance with the flame's he said Cockily while he attempted to run Hakuri at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Thorned vines of hell, Rise up and bind, Bring them to the ground, Encircle and torture, Pierce and cut, Bakudo #52 Thorned vines of hell!

He recites the incantation in his head as vines spring up the ground, attempting to wrap themselves around prides lower legs, even as more shoot up for his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Heh Sin smirks as the vines come up towards the ground and imprison's him he laughed at how they kept on pulling his body.
He called out as he laughed Fight To The Death Luz oscura! soon his spear grew 10 feet long and it turned into a dark crystalised looking spear as soon as that happened he called out Lluvia de lanzas de ennegrecimiento (Rain Of Blackening Spears) soon his spear began to glow in a dark reaitsu getting darker by the second and eventually a Pure Dark color it had became and then it multiplied itself by 50 as that happened Sin screamed out as but hiding the pain from the vines All 50 go after Hakuri and break his concentration so these pesky vine's shall disappear and as soon as he said that 50 of the spears came to Hakuri placing themselves in many directions and they all charged at him if they touch him he will be poisoned and the poison shall enter his bloody system and parlylize his whole body and he'll also get scrapped to the death by the spikes surrounding the spears.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Sting, Togetogeshii Kusari

He places both hands on his blade, The middle fingers going up it as it melts down his arm, Giving him a stinger like blade on each of his middle fingers, And chains sprouting from it's extension on his wrist, Wrapping all the way up his arms, Ending in two scythe blades, Hanging over his chest. As Lluvia i don't feel like typing the rest is charging, He shunpoes straight over him, And stabs straight down, His the stinger would only have to move two inches before it would pierce his flesh between the third and fourth ribs.

One more, And you die.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Ooc:God moding but i'll fix it lol

Sin quickly saw what has happened to Hakuri's Zanpakutou he remebered something about Soi~fan's Zanpakutou from 100 years ago he read it in a book and that Zanpakutou looked like it alot so he didn't want to waste a second and he commanded to his Spears Block the attack that Hakuri is about to do on me! he said in panicked and he watched as the spears blocked the attack and he got all releived and he said to his spears once again 25 of you stay near me and fend off any attacks made of Hakuri and the other 25 go and attack Hakuri as soon as that was said everythibng happened exacly as he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin   Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin Hireo Vs Hakuri Shihoin
Page 1 of 1