Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Espada Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:11 pm

"Poop-pickerup? Nice one, Tek." He said sarcasticly, blinking. "I don't know what we should do."

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

"Sorry Flailer-sama" He grumbles in his head he has a angry fight with himself how he actually called Flailer sama insted of Kun. It wasent like him at all

Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 pm

"Whatever. Your personal grudges are none of my business. Speaking of business, let's get back to business." Alado nodded, looking at Victor. "By the way, if anyone is wondering why Tek calls me Flailer, it is a long and funny story, but I don't want to bore you with the details."

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:19 pm

He grumbles as he knew that Alado was angry with him for using his other name that he was told not to say as it was as he said a long boring story so he just stood there watching the meeting extremely bored by how nothing was going on "This is weak..."

Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:23 pm

"Well then Mr. GrumpyPants. I guess you need a nice cup of coffee. Viral!" Just then, a young looking female arrancar walked in. "Yes Sir?" She said. "Get Tek a coffee." "Yes sir." Viral walked out and went to get the coffee.

OOC: Alado dosn't care if you call him Flailer, he just only lets tek call him that.

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:27 pm

He makes a little noise when he see's Viral he had always liked her and chuckled and calls out after her "Thank you Viral-chan" He looks back at the other espada wiping the smile off of his face

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Victor ignore the comments made by Teketsu and looks at Flailer. "Being the former Captain Commander of Soul Society, he has a lot of power and good war tactics. Because I suggest a high rank." He turned around and look down, after a minute of thinking he looked back around. "I was thinking, the new Infinito"

OOC: If I'm right it means Infinite, just though it would be a cool title Razz
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 pm

"You're welcome Teketsa-Kun." Said Viral, bowing. "That will be all Viral. Unless Tek wants something else."

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 pm

He makes a small chuckling noise and whispers somthing to Flailer and walks off with her. "Lets go Viral-chan." And they leave the metting and mumbles as we leave "Boring meeting anyway"

Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:37 pm

"Bye. You two do whatever it is you people do when you avoid boring meetings." Alado joked, waving at them.

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 pm

"Disgusting creature that vizard is." Vergil didn't care about others emotions, nor felt attracted to anything, except power. He nodded to Victor and Alado, likeing the rank of Infinito. Vergil was a little bored at the meeting so he produced his mask in his hand and started to play with the spiritual particles in it. He was making 2 ceros, then 4 and then 1. Vergil kept repeating this process. "I like that title by the way. And Alado after the meeting I would like to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 pm

"Ok." Alado nodded at Vergil

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:21 pm

"So is this meeting over with, or is it still going." Vergil accidently shot the cero off and some of the ceiling broke apart. Vergil points at Haku... "He did it." Vergil wanted them to know he was their friend.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Reappapears and is looking like crap "Yadi Yadi....she really beats people up" He rolls his eyes and everyone knew he did his usual screw ups and got dumped by another girl "Sorrrrr~~~~~~yyyyy" He makes a grin

Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:49 pm

"Hehehe. You look like crap."

Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Niksharau was tired because of all that had happened a bit before she came to the meeting .Her clothes still wee a bit messy but she knew that these men would never notice."so is the meeting over yet?"Sheasked as she bobed from one hip to the other." Well...."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:01 pm

"I don't know, it's up to Victor. I left him in charge of the meeting.

Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 pm

He rubs his arm "That Viral-chan hits so hard. I swear" He grumbles and starts ranting "Why does Vergil get a cool title. I never got a cool title." He continues his rant about how unfair it is between vergil and him

Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:09 pm

"hey tek would you look into my eyes for a second."she laughed inside at the thought of what would happen."just come over here and look at them real close please."she said patting a chairnext to her. Only Vic knew what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:11 pm

He looks at her "Why would I do that Nik~Chan. Its obvious your going to hurt me" He makes his same stupid grin "I dont like being hurt, I was just hurt a few minutes ago!!!" He smiles again

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:11 pm

"I get a cool title cuz I was once the Captain Commander, but now I am part of the arrancar, and I do not associate myself with vizards." Vergil walked to the chair instead of Teketsa. He looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 pm

He mumbles "I was captain of the 6th divison and the 12th at one time AND im a more experianced Vizard and there leader and..-rants-" He laughs for she thought he knew not of what her eyes did but he did. He knew there effects on people

Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 pm

"oh come on i wont hurt you." she said with a potty face put on and fake tears streamed down her eyes"vergil you aren't seeing my true eyes so stop trying." she said as she down a few seat away."all i wanted to do was liven up the meeting.You guys are so dreary.I should have just stayed in bed i would have been a lot happier."she said with much emphasis on the alot and funner.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:28 pm

"Forget it you, I wont be seduced by you." He turns his head away and folds his arms scoffing loudly so she can hear him

Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 pm

"You know, you should respect me, and maybe the vizard." Vergil stared at her eyes, again and started to destroy the light in the room. His hand started to turn black as he sucked all the light into his hand. He had never done this before, so he flintched a little as it began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada Meeting   Espada Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada Meeting
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: