Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Hakuri's Garden.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Number of posts : 30
Humor : . . . . . -Spontaneaously starts laughing-
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Hakuri stands in a small garden inside the division building, A square hole in the ceiling letting in light onto quite an assortment of plants. In the middle of the garden is a small pond with an island barely two feet across, Which has two very large bonzai trees, their trunks wound around eachother, about 6 feet tall. This is Captain Shihoin's personal garden, But he opens it to all members of the second division, to come when they need to relax. Hakuri stands in the pond, Pruning them slowly, Pondering several things, And wondering if anyone will accept the mission.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:07 pm

kishera laid ontop the building next to the second captains garden."such a lovely relaxing place you have." she said as she moved her legs around to keep fromn boredom.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:39 pm

(I'm guessing your next to the hole in the ceiling, Since the garden is indoors. Razz)

He looks up, His face calm.

Thank you. . .I try to maintain it, As it seems to help people relax.

He looks back down, And resume trimming the tree, Shaping the form of the leaves slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"Well irember when i was being assigned to a group and hoped that i would get to be part of group two for awhile.Then i got assigned to the 13 th and a while ago i got the position of captain of the 7th district." she said as she got down to walk around."you must spend alot of time here.Im sorry if i interupted anthing important though.' she utered slowly but very inquizitavly.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 am

I'm not the only one who maintains the garden, Some of the other people in the 2nd do it as well. helps relieve tension. And You're welcome to stay, I don't mind.

He looks at her, Smiling gently, His usual mask of indifference a bit worn from how relaxing the garden is, Unable to maintain it while he is at such peace.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:22 am

"well i heard about the mission you sent your people out in order to become your vice captain.That might not be very wise to do during the night .I just warn you,there is a new fifth Espada who is a powerful dark user that oves to hunt shinigami durnig the night because she is at her most powerful then." she said as she sat down next to the pond .She moved her hand and shape dout an orb of water to play with.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 am

[b]If you have heard about this new espada, and the members of the 2nd division have not, Then it is their own fault for not doing their jobs, and they are not proficient enough to be my Vice.[b]

He steps back from the tree, His hand pulling out of it, revealing that what he's been pruning the tree with is an extremely tiny pair of scissors, the size of a swiss army knife's.
He sighs, Satisfied with his work.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:36 pm

"You have quite a mastery with those scissors.Just like the person who used to be my sister did.She loved to cut things percisly and with such tiny objects to.Of couarse we grew apart when we became soul reapers and she is alot older than i but i still miss her.It sadens me to think that as a shinigami she is gone ocmpletly." she the formed the water into a figure."this is what she looks like know. Watch out for her eyes." she then turned the water into a red form and sort of solidified it and crushed it between her hands then reshaped it inot a small man. She made the small man move like a soldier would.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 pm

He watches this all with a sort of disconnected interest.

I am sorry for your . . Loss. I to have lost things that i have held dear.

He seems to ignore the "Gone completely" comment, Guessing that she became a Vizard, And not wanting to open up any old wounds.

You seem to have quite a mastery with water.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:11 pm

"Oh yeah i have my way wiht water."she said as she turned it into a small cat like figure.She wisttled really loud and a good sized white snow leapord with blue spots came jumping over the wall. Minga brke part of a wall in her haste."sorry for that she gets really exit4d when she meets new people."she said as she pated MInga lightlymaking sure not to get any water on her.

she looks like this
Hakuri's Garden. Through_the_storm_by_khaosdog
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:01 pm

((Can't get pictures with the comp i use. If you'll give me a link however, I can put it through a proxy and look at it.))

Hmm. Nice. . Cat. Is she your pet?

He tilts his head lightly, Looking the leopard over.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:08 pm

(Jes i know this is a double post.)

UPDATE ON GARDEN STRUCTURE!!
When you first walk into the ceilingless room, Your on a cobblestone path, that travels all the way around the square room about half a foot from the wall. The wall has trees growing up in five foot intervals, Tied to the wall, Their tops sort of blossoming above the edge of the wall, Creating an area of shade around the edge, Traipaising around and between the trunks of the trees are vines, Tulips, Being the symbol of the second, Blooming on the vines. The cobblestone path has moss that has been carfully grown over it, in red and green hues, to make it blend in more with the garden, while still being distinguishable as a path. Right infront of the door, And on the opposite side of the room, A small straight path leads to the inner circle walk way, Which goes around the shore of the small pond. The pond is about mid calf deep in the middle, And has a good sized family of koi fish living in it. In the middle of the pond is a small island, Two giant bonsai trees on it, Their trunks wrapping around eachother, About 7 feet tall. The space between the two walkways is filled with small bushes, And there are paths through this area, However they are not cobbled, Merely being clear of anything but grass. There are two benches in the garden, Made by a friend of Hakuri's, That are actually alive, Trees twisted into the peculiar shape, That also provide a nice shade with their leaf cover that sprouts up about three feet above the back of the benches, mini trunks coming up from it. All in all, It's an exquisite garden, And Hakuri puts some time into maintaining it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hakuri's Garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakuri's Garden.   Hakuri's Garden. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakuri's Garden.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Soul Society :: Sereitei :: The Royal Guards, Gotei 13 and Kido Corps :: 2nd Division´s Headquarter-
Jump to: