Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Ladron -thief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Ladron -thief Empty
PostSubject: Ladron -thief   Ladron -thief Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:35 am

Name: Ladron -thief

Command: Steal away all light

Owner: Niksharau

Family: darkness

Description: it is al arge group of unseeable super sharp barbs that are connected tometal like strings.they are cloaked in darkness and are naturally poisonus to any one but her.

Ultimate Power: its ultimate power is to completly swallow an enemy in darkness taking it into the abiss of hell and seb=nding them to a point of almost no return they see not only their fears but the fears of those before them taken inot this dark and horrible abiss of darkness.Those that survive are exteremly mentaly unstable. only every 30 posts
Techniques:
she turns the barbs into arrow head shapped tools and sends them guiding them with her fingers to an apponent."take their sunshine"6 posts

Her second technique is more deadly both she and the opponents are cloaked in darkness and she can move extremly quikly and attack theem at will with giant spear like barbs that are ultra poisunus 5 turns

Last edited by Niksharau on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to finish it)
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Ladron -thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladron -thief   Ladron -thief Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:56 pm

fiished come look
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Ladron -thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladron -thief   Ladron -thief Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Accepted, I like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ladron -thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladron -thief   Ladron -thief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladron -thief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Creation :: Zanpaktou and Resurreccion-
Jump to: