Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Number of posts : 434
Humor : Bloodthirsty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sin

Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:24 am

Sin came into Las Noches late at night he saw a couple of Arrancar's standing around minding their own business "hmmm...so this is Las Noches....." Sin said with a curious look.Time passed by and Sin just stared into The Mighty Fortress he waited and he sighed "IT"S BLOODY HUGE!!!!!!!!!" a couple Arrancar's rose up eye brows staring at Sin and a couple of them didn't seem to mind Sin stayed there telling himself why did he have to scream that sentence he just said a couple of seconds ago.Most of them told him to shut it and stay away from them Sin feeling incredibly stupid about what he had just said,sat down on a chair and sighed "what a pain".
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:29 am

"hello you must be the new boy i heard all the way up in my qouarters."she said as she pushed her hair out of her eyes so that she could get abetter look at the young arrcanar."well you sure are full of energy and potential.I have been asked to show you around. If you dont mind."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 am

"Sure might as well show me around,none of those other Arrancars will." Sin said with a smile as he followed Niksharau fiddling with his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:40 am

"you can stop fiddling if your worried you won't fit in here very well.I would kknow ive been here for a hundred years." she said as she tied her hair up quikly so that she could see things with out clouded vision."well do you wish to meet the male Espadas or would you just like to follow me and find where you will be roomed and borded."she said as she stoped at her room."be right back have to change into something a biot better." she said ass she left emidiatly then came right back out with a short skirt that stopped very higfh on her legs. (she looked alot like the picture in her character creation.) "well come on." her hair turned a beutiful pink.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:42 am

"Coming" said Sin as he smiled,he couldn't help but wonder whats going with her hair as they walked by he finally asked and told her "why did your hair turned pink?"
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Hiruma walked to them , waving his hand .Oi , Oi get away from my cute little Fracciòn .
He smirked and flung an arm around him.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:00 pm

"Oh hey Hiruma~sama" said Sin with a smile as he bowed down before Hiruma "she was showing me around".
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 pm

You don't have to be so formal . So You were taking a tour ?
Hiruma spoke with his usual loud voice .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:11 pm

"its just how i talk Hiru" said Sin while getting up from the bowing he gave to Hiru
"and yes she's giving me the tour around Las Noches" he said in his Normal voice (which was not too loud and not too soft)
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Hiruma pulled him away from her . He let him go when they were in a safe distance from the fifth Espada .
Dont hang around her . She will get you .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:20 pm

"Get me?" Sin asked in confusion "she sure seemed nice to me Hiru" Sin said as he took out a bag of chips of oignion and sour cream flavor,he took one and ate it "want one?" he said while throwing it to Hiruma hopeing he would catch it.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Hiruma frowned . She will get you as her fraccion but im not letting it happen . And another way .
Hiruma blushed when he said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Sin smiled as he watch Hiruma blushed "heh...you blushed".Sin moved along with Hiruma
wondering where they are going.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Hiruma chuckled and he winked . Anyway , I wanna test your skills . A little spar maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 pm

"right here?" Sin frowned as a few minute's passed by "Sure why not" as he prepared himself.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Not here silly . My reiatsu alone will tear the place down . To the training arena .
He smiled and motioned the Fraccion to follow him .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Sin followed Hiruma,they went walking through corridors and hall's and they have finanly reached the Training Grounds,Sin smirked and he said while eating one last chip "Go ahead make the the first move".
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Hiruma used his gravity skills and teleported behind Sin aiming a kick for his back .
Too slow .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Sin amazed by Hiruma~sama speed but he saw it and he did aerobics bending his back quite low to the ground making Hiruma kick air instead of him and Sin attempts to trip Hiruma with his long legs.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
5th Espada
Hiruma

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Hiruma saw all of Sin's movements . Hiruma just glided further up making Sin miss .
He pointd his finger towards his Fraccion and charged a Cero .
Thank you for the good fight .
He said as he released he reiatsu from his finger .
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:46 pm

Sin smirked and he said "its not over yet..." he sonido right behind Hiruma and unseathed his Zanpakutou behind his back and attempted to stab him using his Zanpakutou in its sealed form
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm

The Vizard leader is watching fomr 300 ft in the air at this battle "A fraccion and a espada fight how unfair. Isnt it. Sin." He looks down at him questionaly
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 pm

" Niksharau had followed thwm outside to watch the battle."sin have fun with your new boss." she said as she turned around and her hair waspure black just the way she wnated it to be, normaly she liked to have it be light and prety colors but right now black made her feel the happiest."oh, and sin i change my hair color at will." she then shot him a wink and started to leave"sin tell me when you want to finish that tour okay." she then dissapeared into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Alado's Fraccion
Ex~3rd Espada
Sin

Character

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Sin ended the battle from Hiruma~sama since he thought it was gonna be hard so he said "it's been plasant fighting with you Hiru but i don't wish to die just yet" Sin called out for Niksharau "I wish to continue the tour!".
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 pm

He walks behind sin almost undetectable but still pumps out massive ammounts of reiatsu just so he knwos that he is ther eand follows them on the tour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)   Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin's Arrival (Open To Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: