Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Kyrn Vs Teketsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Kyrn sat there waiting for Teketsa to come along,Kyrn wanted to test out his abilities and see Teketsa~sama new powers as well.Kyrn awaited getting nervous over time wondering what Teketsa will say to him and what he shoud say to him.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:53 pm

In a extremely fast Shunpo he appeared behind kyrn about 20 ft away from him and pointed a finger at him and said "Cero" As a massive black form of reiatsu soared at him at neck breaking speeds
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Kyrn surprised as always from how Teketsa~sama moves so fast he shunpo'ed 5 meters on top of him,hovering thanks to his Vizard abilities and he says "we didn't meet for a while and this how it begins!?".Kyrn got mad as he looked down at Teketsa "ah well i guess you don't care as much".
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Without talking he reappears again behind kyrn and pulls his sword right up toward his back and is ready to say one of his shikai words to stop a incoming attack
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Kyrn who's still mad took his Zanpaktou and he attacked Teketsa as he tried to pronounce his Sikai words,Kyrn sighed and said "Why must you attack me so fast? we didn't meet for a while..." and he readied himself to Defend against Teketsa's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:14 pm

In that appearance Kyrn's zanpacktou reappears in his hand and he then looks at him "You are holding back because we havent talked" He shunpoed infront of him holding his shoulder "Im not going fast. Your just getting slower" And he shoved his sword directly toward his stomach
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Kyrn got hit by Teketsa's sword he fell to the the ground and his words have spoken truth he is holding back since they didn't talk much.He said with a spark in his eye "your right... i am getting slower." due to all the training Kyrn can move quite faster then last time he fought with him and he appeared right behind him saying "hope you don't slow me down anymore."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:22 pm

With Kyrn behind him he points his sword infront of him and doesnt turn around to look at Kyrn "Hiss, Kuroi Dorogan" And then the 3 air wips fly toward you intent on killing and maiming you.
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Kyrn got trapped in Teketsa's Tecknique as he awaited getting hurt he got a idea that he might as well use his Cero...."Cero Of Bonds!!!!!!!!" Quickly a Light Filled Cero aimed at Teketsa and it shoots towards Teketsa with perfect aim and accuracy as seconds passed by it got much closer
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 pm

As soon as he see's the cero flying towards him he puts out three fingers and strikes them down in mid air "Claw them, Kuroi Dorogan" And the attack and the Cero make a humongus exsplosion and the whips start to squeeze and small spikes start coming out
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Kyrn said "HA! HOW I LOVE MY CERO THAT IS USELESS TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as it hitted Kyrn.100's of 1000's of Butterflys from Kyrns Cero came out and healed Kyrns Wounds.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 pm

He smiles and raises a eyebrow "You wont be using that much will you? If you do im going to have to use 2/100ths of my power" He makes a another smile and points a finger at you while your still being stabbed and crushed "Cero." And another black massive cero flys at you
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Kyrn smirks "interesting" he said."don't get cocky now...." Kyrn struggled and got out of the binding that Teketsa used "Let's see if you can keep up with my speed" he disappeared out of sight and Teketsa manage to see shadows of Kyrn moving.Kyrn not realising that Teketsa can see his shadows on the floor said with full confidence in a whisper right next to his ear "You can't fight what you can't see...." as he started to dash away from Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 pm

He then reappeared behind Kyrn again and grabbed his neck "You are simple to detect. Even with your shadows that i can see i control air, Therefore by spreading the air around i can feel the reiatsu of mine that you breathe in. and where you are" he presses a small pressure point on Kyrn hoping it will knock him out
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Kyrn became visible seeing as how he was stopped by Teketsa he smirks and smiles "you may end it now and i might let you but seeing as that its not any fun i might as well...good things i've learned this."Mitachi Kiutoh (Ally Of One)!" Quickly a lightningy being came along and it tried to Grab and Throw Teketsa
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm

He sees the lighting bolt and raises his eyebrow "Use your Scales, Kuroi Dorogan" And a massive black sheild appears infront of me protecting me completley from his attack and he then looks at him kind of bored with our fight
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:13 pm

OOC : Its not a lighting Bolt lol its a Electrical Being.

Kyrn see's how he did that technique "you should try now i didn't even released my Zanpakutou or got my Hollow Mask on..." He laughs while smiling and then he shunpo'ed behind him and whispers "try to see if you can keep up".
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Kyrn gives up the fight and leaves hpeing that he'll forget about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyrn Vs Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyrn Vs Teketsa   Kyrn Vs Teketsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyrn Vs Teketsa
Page 1 of 1