Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn) Empty
PostSubject: Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn)   Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Kyrn walks into a cavern seeing as he has to keep on getting stronger to kick Teketsa ass in battle he would need a Bankai. He got the spirit of his Zanpakutou out she said "what is it this time?...dont tell me...you forgot how to do that bloody Cero....you idiot....".

Kyrn laughed and said "No i remember how to do it i am trying to achieve Bankai now".
Miruozanwa said with a smile "finanly here huh? took you long enough".
Kyrn siad "well let's train".Miruozanwa dashed after Kyrn with her own sword and made several swords appear all over the trainning grounds saying "one of these swords is your sword pick the correct one to fight me"

"woah" said Kyrn "how many are there?" Miruozanwa said with a smile but while attacking Kyrn "500"
"damn" said Kyrn as he took the one closest to him to defend agaisnt Miruozanwa.Miruozanwa slashed agaisnt the sword that Kyrn picked up and she broked it in a swing.

"what the hell! your too strong you'll break every sword that i pick here!"
said Kyrn horrified that he wont pass the test for Bankai
Miruozanwa laughed and said "Theres Only One Who Isn't Fake And Won't Break If I Slash It The Others Will"
She slashed Kyrn's Shoulder.

"ARG!!!!" screamed Kyrn in pain "Be careful i could've tore your arm." said Miruozanwa as she looked upon Kyrn "get up" she said to Kyrn seeing him on the ground not getting up.Kyrn said "I Can't!"
Miruozanwa said "If you say you can't then you cannot get Bankai"
As Kyrn heard those words he stood up "Bring It On She~Demon"
And They Were Off.

Time Passed Kyrn Used Up To Over 400 Swords which all happened to be fake (what a surprise)
Kyrn said "I will find it if i keep this up" Miruozanwa said "if you cant happen to find it in 3 more swords i will stop your training to achieve Bankai"

Kyrn panicked at the idea that he couldn't get a Bankai...and that Miruozanwa was coming near him to slash him again so he picked up the nearest sword and it broke once again "2 more tries" she said chuckling

Kyrn said in response "dammit" as he picked another and what do you know it broke
Kyrn angry that he only has one more he used all his cuunning as a Vizard to sense a different spirit of the swords he found one who's aura was Light Blue unlike all the other Whites.

He quickly came to the place he had sensed it and picked it up Miruozanwa was right behind his tail right about to slash him and he blocked with his sword.It didnt break. Miruozanwa said in awe " your a lot more intelligent then you look"

Kyrn quickly stabbed Miruozanwa .
and she let out a small pain shriek and she suddenly morphed into a Lightningy Being
it said "You will learn Bankai if you die by my hand".
Kyrn screamed out "what?!"
the being said "it is the only way to get your true Bankai you will be revived once i have killed you"
Kyrn shrugged and accepted
The being released all its reaitsu and Kyrn got killed as it entered into his systems
Once he awoked a few days later the being was gone and he looked different and it went back to normal.

Miruozanwa was standing there and said to Kyrn "You got your Bankai now...."
Kyrn said with a smile " i knew i could do it" as he gets up from his slumber
Miruozanwa said "but your training is not done yet ...."
Kyrn screamed out "WHAT?!!!????" Miruozanwa said "first of all you wouldnt be able to stay long in its form if you do not train it properly and you have to get used to it"
Kyrn scratched his head " what a pain but it looks like i've got no choice...Ban~Kai!!!!!"
Kyrn turned into his Bankai form his Bankai form made him 10.5 in heights a lot more muscly making him look quite strong his hair color changed from Dark to A Light Blue And His Eyes Changed To That Color As Well.His Zanpakutou changed from 8 feet to 16 feet long and it was thin with a skull charm at the almost guardless handle.

"i hope you can keep up Miruozanwa " Kyrn said with a new voice and his new Zanpakutou pointing at her.Miruozanwa said "impresive you look much stronger" with a smile as she took out her sword
"lets see if i have" Kyrn said with a smile as his facve started to form a Hollow Mask covering half of his face instead of fully covering his face.

Miruozanwa bracing herself from all of Kyrn's Reaitsu going wild eventually as minutes passed by she could stand agaisnt it.And she went off after him going serious instead of her weaker state like in the finding sword thing.She tried to slashed Kyrn but his reaitsu just deflected "your sword is too weak in its normal form it must be in its shikai form to at least make a scratch on me"
Miruozanwa turned the sword into its shikai form.

She got faster and managed to wound Kyrn. Kyrn who kept on going on his all as if he didnt felt that attack she had just used shunpo'ed behind Miruozanwa and almost stabbed her but she realised quickly that Kyrn was behind her so he stabbed her hair instead. "heh your not that bad Miruozanwa "
said Kyrn all superiorly like.Miruozanwa who was panting since she had trouble keeping up with Kyrn "your a bit too fast you know that" said Miruozanwa . Kyrn who was happy to receive that closed his eyes and went "why thank you for the kind ges..." Miruozanwa shunpo'ed right in front of Kyrn and stabbed him in his eye "ARG" he screamed covering his right eye.Miruozanwa said laughing "your still as stupid in your normal form".

Kyrn who was unable to keep his Bankai in that pain any longer quickly came back to his normal form
Miruozanwa chuckled "you did good enough" as she returned to his sword
leaving him there with a bloody right eye.he eventually recovered but he still hated Miruozanwa for what he did to his eye.

Last's 5 Posts
Recharge 15 Posts
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn)   Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Bankai Training {ST} (Kyrn)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory :: Vizard's Training Hall-
Jump to: