Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Number of posts : 30
Humor : . . . . . -Spontaneaously starts laughing-
Registration date : 2009-01-30

That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.   That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 am

Name: Togetogeshii Kusari
Manifestation: A dark skinned woman, 5'8. She wears rather revealing clothing, A "Skirt" that's basically a pair of underwear with a particulary wide waistband, And a strip of cloth as wide as a hand that goes to the floor on the front and back of it. Her top is really just two "X's" The center of it covering her nipples. Both of them are a poisonus green with black lines about an inch from the edges. Her hair is black, And kept up in a pony tail in much the same style Y. Shihoin uses.
Here's a little bonus forya!
Personality: She's a bit cynical at times, But she's actually quite endearing once you get used to her. She loves teasing him, usually in a sexual manner, and has a habit of manifesting herself whenever she wants, Often flashing him as she does.

Release Phrase: Sting

Owner:

Level:Shikai

Family: Poison/Illusion

Appearence:
Sealed:
Shikai: He places both hands on the blade, His middle fingers running up either side, And the blade shatters, Then reforms around him. It's basically just like soi fon's suzmebachi, Except it's a foot long past the end of the middle finger, and ends at the wrist. Coming from the end at the wrist are thin razor edged chain links that wrap themselves all the way up his arm, And the very last link is connecter to the lower left corner of a sycthe blade. (If the points going right.) He can control the chains by will, Unraveling them from his arm and making them do as he wishes. The whole construct is poisoned, Every hit stealing some of their reiatsu, Leeching it into him. The entire thing is the same on both arms.

Techniques:
Death in two steps: If he hits someone with the "Stinger" on either finger, And then hits them again with the same stinger, Within three inches of the first "Sting" They suffer massive damage, Either killing them, Or near killing them.
Flying Links of DOOM!!!: The chains links seperate, And fly at an enemy while the two scythe blades float above his shoulder. The links last for one post before returning to his arm, And after doing this his chains can't be unraveled for one post.

Last edited by William on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.   That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Approved and jesus u sound sexy O-o
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.   That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Lol im jk. I like it tho.
Back to top Go down
Hakuri
2nd Division Captain

Number of posts : 30
Humor : . . . . . -Spontaneaously starts laughing-
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.   That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:15 am

Thanks. I worked hard on it ^-^
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.   That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:13 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.   That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That sword. That i wield. That's Done. So come look at it. And Stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Creation :: Zanpaktou and Resurreccion-
Jump to: