Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn) Empty
PostSubject: Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)   Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:22 am

After the fight of Teketsa and him he knew that he would need a new ability... so he trains for his very own Cero.He released the spirit of his Zanpakutou "Come out Miruozanwa " he said hoping he would realese the spirit of his Zanpakutou."what do you want Kyrn?!" said the spirit of the Zanpakutou "I need you to train me Miruozanwa " said Kyrn "what kind of training?" she asked. He replied "for a Cero"
"HA!" she laughed. "what?" he asked "it doesn't seem possible that you can make a even weak Cero"
she said while laughing."i can do whatever i want whenever i need it" he replied with confidence. Miruozanwa said with a glee "is that so?...then i suposse i must train you". And they were off. Day's have passed soon weeks and then months. "this is impossible" Kyrn replied while trying again to do a Cero

Miruozanwa said with a smile " i knew you couldn't do it" Kyrn replied automacly "maybe if you had some bloody Faith in me" Miruozanwa said "Faith doesn't do anything only Destiny does something and so far your destiny is that you'll never get a Cero just yet"."Just yet maybe no but maybe tomorrow yes" said Kyrn while struggling to make a Cero "Miruozanwa i can't seem to get my mind of him and her..." said Kyrn. Miruozanwa said in disgust "why are you thinking about her?! she's someone of the past you should be concentrating on your Brother!"."but he is a thing of the past as well then" said Kyrn."what do you feel about him and her?" Miruozanwa asked."for him i feel Hatred & Vengeance and for her i feel Love".Miruozanwa said "those things are keeping yourself frm achieving greatness i am sure you'll become the strongest Vizard of all time" Kyrn shrugged "it's almost as if you beleive in me" he laughed.

Miruozanwa said "don't be ridiculous i'm just a bit tired let's take and rest and wait for morning".
The Next Day.
"wake up Kyrn i've got a surprise for you..." Kyrn who is still asleep is talking in his sleep "help...help...electric Rats!" Kyrn woke up as he saw Miruozanwa.Then he heard a all too famialliar voice "good morning little brother" Kyrn jumped up from the ground and rushed towards his brother and punched him in his face "wow you really do neeed help with your training..." his brother said. "shut the hell up!" Kyrn screamed "Miruozanwa im gonna have to ask you to go back in the sword for his training"
Miruozanwa shrugged and went but before she did she said this to Kyrn "let the right emotions take control and not the wrong ones". "Ban~kai!" Kyrn's brother said as a hollow mask formed on his face "let's see if you can kill me" he shrugged.His Brother was strong but not as fast as Kyrn.

Kyrn had the advantage so far.Seth (Kyrns Bro) gained up on him "im up to full power now" Kyrn eyes widdened as his brother was going to slash him with his sword. "good things i got shunpo" said Kyrn with a smile so he shunpo'ed behind a rock. His eyes widdened since he saw a girl over there as he looked at her
she said "Kyrn?" and he answered "Kyrnia?". his brother who was searching for him found him and he said "ahhhh....another emotional bond just like with mother your so easy to mess with"
"easy?" Kyrn asked in confusion "remember that day that mother didn't remember you well...that was me who destroyed all her memories of you".Kyrn's eyes widened once agaibn "you...bastard!". he shunpo'ed right behind him and tokk out his zanpakutou but his brother deflected it with his Reaitsu
and then Seth kicked him into the ground. Seth prepared a Cero at Kyrnia "let's see what happens when this bond gets destroyed!" he screamed as he laughed.

Kyrn knew that she wouldn't be able to survive that Cero so his mask started to form and shunpoo'ed right of Kyrnia. his face looking at Kyrnia and his back who was wounded "Ha! bond's are too easy to destroy!" said Seth.he came walking right up to Kyrn and pushed him to the ground he was about to finish the job of getting Kyrnia killed she was to afraid to even move. Kyrn felt sick as he remembered those memories of his mother not remembering and the idea of getting Kyrnia killed "i feel sick" Kyrn said.he burpede but when he burped a Cero came out.it was headed towards Seth "Ha missed" as he jumped."Destroy all those who cause pain and protect the one's i love... Cero Of Bonds!".Said Kyrn & Then Kyrn made another Cero Heading back to Seth.Seth saw that Cero comming back for him and then he waited for it came close so he could dodge it "ha missed again...boy you dont leatrn your mistakes" as he turned to see Kyrn and Kyrnia.Kyrn Made another Cero once again.

Kyrn said with a smile "and you dont learn that bond's shall never be broken anymore." The Cero hitted Seth.It exploded.Kyrn once he saw it he shunpo'ed back to Kyrnia sheltering her from all the Reaitsu that broked loose.Once it was cleared up he saw his brother's rotting corpse and butterfly's all over the place "they look like their made out of electricuity" said Kyrn.The eletricified butterflys came towards Kyrn And Kyrnia "this is a nightmare reminds me of electric rats but except that its electric butterfly's!" Kyrn closed his eyes awaiting his doom along with his painful wound.As secondss passed his wound started to fell better Kyrn opened his eyes and saw the butterflys healing his wound. "this is my Cero..." he said with a smile.

Last's For 5 Posts
Recharge 10 Posts

Last edited by Kyrn on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)   Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:38 pm

you can control your cero?? you can only shoot your cero straight ahead, in one direction and you can't control a cero to change it's direction.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)   Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:46 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)   Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 pm

accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

PostSubject: Re: Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)   Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm

yay too people accepted it i rule xD thanks so much im just proud of myself xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)   Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cero Training[ST} (Kyrn)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Real World :: Vizard's Territory :: Vizard's Training Hall-
Jump to: