Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Kyrn Recovered All His Wounds And Can Use His Abilities He Sat Down On The RoofTops Of Karakura Town Bandaging His Wounds He Said To Himself "I Know That I Could've Beaten Kishera" he grunted and looked at his wounds they were all covered up he found a piece of his mask on him and decides to keep it as a souvenir.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Victor appears next to Kryn and looks at him. "Must of been in a pretty interesting battle. You okay?" Victor sits down and looks down at the town.
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:35 pm

"yea im alright" said Kyrn "im just pissed on how i wasn't allowed to fight her im pretty sure i would've won if Tekesta~sama didnt interfere"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:50 am

Victor smiled. "Oh, so you're a vizard right?" He stood up straight and put his hand up to his forehead as a joke. "I am Victor Izuru, the second espada." Victor looked down at Kyrn. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 am

Kyrn said with a smile "I am Kyrn Shira. It is nice to meet you 2th Espada Victor Izuru"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 am

Victor sat back down and looked back upon Karakura town. "So, Vizard Kyrn Shira, you fought Captain of division seven, Kishera. What happened?" Having met Kishera before, Victor was curious how Kyrn's fight with her went.
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 am

Teketsa stoped me from continueing so i have stopped she was about to use her mask but no Teketsa interfered
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:23 am

Occ:iwasn'tgoingtousemymaskiwouldneverusethatthe reasoni stopped thebattlewassothati could take the mask off.
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:37 am

Occ:if you read what you said unless you eddited or something you said this exacly

just turn around you bastard." she said as her mask formed fully on her face,"uh stopp this why now." she pulled the mask off and tried to break it with her sword but she couldn't "Uh why me?'
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:28 pm

occ: i meant that her sword couldn't break it because it was part of itself. got that not that i want to be a vizard.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:44 pm

He appears behind his new elite vizard, Kyrn and pats him on the head "Youve gotten alot stronger havent you, Kyrn. Im proud of you" He lets out a small huff "Do you wanna go get some rice n ramen?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:47 pm

"sure why not never tried it but i'm sure it will be good" Kyrn smilled as he followed Teketsa around to the raman place
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:48 pm

He walks down there and orders two bowls of ramen and 2 side dishes of rice and sits down to eat quietly you notice there is somthing big on his mind and he is wondering extremely about this battle pet and if it might be a trap "Is the food good?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:50 pm

" yea" he shrugged "its good but it isn't the best" Kyrn paused as he finished eating his bowl of ramen and his rice "whats going on with you?"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:09 pm

"Nothing is going on im fine" He isnt done with his ramen so he dips his head down slurping and eating slowly. He was never a fast eater because he liked to savor the flavor...his pride was kinda hurt because this WAS his favore place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Kyrn laugh's a bit seeing how Teketsa is taking a while to finish up he started talking "why have you brought me here?is it something you wish and requires my assistance?".
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm

He mumbles and looks up at him "Why's it always about fighting and assitance? Can you relax?" He chuckles slightly "Your just like my old Vice-captain....Always so serious and strict" he laughs a little more
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Kyrn got embarassed a bit "im not that serious..." Kyrn looks at Teketsa~sama's food.Kyrn mumbles a few not understandble words
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Teketsa finishes off his food and puts his chopsticks down paying the man "Thank you again. Sarai-san." The man just nods at me and I start walking off and taunts Kyrn "You coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Kyrn got up and he skipped along to Teketsa following him "where are we going" Kyrn asked wondering whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 pm

He just kept walking ignoring Kyrn as his inner hollow screamed in his head "Kill him!!!!!!" And he easily blocked him out with his mind. His hollow wanted blood because of the fact he was slightly angry at the memory of his old vice captain
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:26 pm

"you seem a bit odd, your okay or what?" Kyrn asked innocently trying not to disturb him or anythingh
Back to top Go down
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 pm

"Was it me? did i do something? If I'm Sorry Please Forgive Me I Didnt Mean To Do Anything" Kyrn said as he bowed down to show respect.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 pm

OOC: Sad what about me? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)   After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Kyrn's Encounter With Kishera And Teketsa (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1