Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Niksharau Tintaraki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Niksharau Tintaraki Empty
PostSubject: Niksharau Tintaraki   Niksharau Tintaraki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Name: Niksharau Tintaraki(is related to Kishera but changed her name)

Race: Arrancar

History: she was wonce a shininigami that was head of the @nd division and was great with poiosns but was taken untimely out of her positon by the spirit of her sword that turned vizard later on in her vizard life she gave in entirly to her hollow and is know an Arrancar. the path she took to get to the stage she is at was rough and never ending. she turned Arrancar at 150. As a shinigami she was a captain of the second division. When she had been training to become banki and her hollow swollowed her and changed her into a Vizard. She had been part of a giant experiment to see about changing Vizards into arrcanar's.They had chossen her because of a special genetic material that was in her blood

Appearence: She looks like a well built man from afar with her giant musceles and long dark hair. HSe is actuallly very big chested and her hair color changes with her mood. She mirages the thorns on her body ,by retracting them just under the skin. some are poisonus and some are the elixr to heal poisonsof all sorts.Niksharau Tintaraki Picture174-1

Personality: she has horrible mood swings , very flirtatious yet also extremly scary.she has only one down fall emotion h=that she knows most Arrancar don't have which is love. she is intelegent and very shemming.

Last edited by Niksharau on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : have to please almighty Vergil)
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau Tintaraki   Niksharau Tintaraki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:58 pm

approved but for the fourth espada title you are gonna have to ask flailer cause someone applied for it already
Back to top Go down
Niksharau
Arrancar

Number of posts : 226
Location : Im the past, the presnt and im going to be in the future
Humor : you want hummor the hummor of it all is that i know 50 differnt ways to kill you with just my pinkie
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau Tintaraki   Niksharau Tintaraki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

okay i can ask for fifth
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau Tintaraki   Niksharau Tintaraki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 pm

okay, you still mite be able to get it though i nor flailer has decided if the person who applied should get the seat yet
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau Tintaraki   Niksharau Tintaraki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Wait, how could you have become a hollow after becoming a vizard? It makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niksharau Tintaraki   Niksharau Tintaraki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niksharau Tintaraki
Page 1 of 1