La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Espina
7th Espada

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Empty
PostSubject: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Name: La rosa de sangre que fluye(The rose of flowing blood)

Command: Bloom.

Owner: Cambiar

Family: Poison/Plant

Description: His mask grows down and covers his shoulders. Growing from the mask pauldrons are ten rose vines, wrapping around his arms as the go down. The vines can unwrap from his arms and can be controlled by him, Each one growing to a full length of twenty feet past his hand. (So like 23 from the shoulder). Wicked curved black thorns with red edges line the fines, So sharp they will slice into skin like a stream of magma through butter. They're all poisoned with a poison that saps reiatsu and health from whatever they hit, and slowly feed it back to him. They sap about .5% of each.

Ultimate Power:Liberación de la rosa del veneno(Release of the rose's poison) The rose blooms on the vines open up, And emit a gas that does a couple things. The gas poisons anyone who breaths it in, Touches it, Smells it, Hears it, or sees it.
1. Drains large amounts of reiatsu and health(About 25%)
2. Knocks out everyone except captain strength people, and impairs their thought greatly.
3.The poison stays in there system, and the amount of reiatsu and health his thorns drained is increased by a factor of four.
4. If the gas is allowed to go back into his blooms as it will after two posts, He gets all the reiatsu and health that was drained.
5. People wake up one post after the gas returns into his flowers.

It takes ten posts to cool down after the gas comes back in, he can use it

Techniques
Las semillas de numerosos viñedos(Seed of numerous vines) He shoots a seed out of the palm of his hand, And it instantly burrows into the ground. after two posts eight vines sprout out of the ground where it burrowed, Identical to His own. Has a reload time of 10 posties.

Last edited by Espina on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Bleachp.Forumotion.com
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:56 pm

im gonna talk to dark about this
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:46 am

Ultimate Power:Liberación de la rosa del veneno(Release of the rose's poison) The rose blooms on the vines open up, And emit a gas that does a couple things. The gas poisons anyone who breaths it in, Touches it, Smells it, Hears it, or sees it.
1. Drains large amounts of reiatsu and health(About 25%)
2. Knocks out everyone except captain strength people, and impairs their thought greatly.
3.The poison stays in there system, and the amount of reiatsu and health his thorns drained is increased by a factor of four.
4. If the gas is allowed to go back into his blooms as it will after two posts, He gets all the reiatsu and health that was drained.
5. People wake up one post after the gas returns into his flowers.

Tell the cool down and usage limit of this tech...

Techniques
Las semillas de numerosos viñedos(Seed of numerous vines) He shoots a seed out of the palm of his hand, And it instantly burrows into the ground. On the next post eight vines sprout out of the ground where it burrowed, Identical to His own. Has a reload time of 10 posties.

You can't say on the next post, perhaps after 2 posts.

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:51 pm

That better?
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Looks good, I approve.

Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Disparar misiles, Fly ganchos venenosos(Shooting stingers, Fly venomous hooks): Shoots some of the thorns off his vines. There are about 50 thorns per foot, So that effectivly gives him.. .6400 tiny projectiles. The thorns regrow over two posts, And he can shoot as many as he wants, At any rate. So he could shoot just five, And let them regrow, Then while regrowing shoot off some more.
Back to top Go down
Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:28 pm

50 posts, i beleive i get two new techs.

Er.. . . Ahha! -Thought of one-

Anillo alrededor del Rosie((Ring Around the rosie)): After using his seed to make some more vines, The vines will move underground and burst out from beneath a person, Wrappinng themselves around that person in a split second. The vines will then shoot all their thorns, Acting like a radial gun, Shooting projectiles in all directions, And into the person their wrapped around. The roses on the vines then bloom in a weakened version of his ultimate ability, Draining 10% of health and reiatsu of the person and anyone within ten feet. This all happens in about two seconds. The vines burst up so fast that they are nearly undodgeable.

Recharge: Can be used again immediantly, But really all it'll do then is wrap around a person. After two posts thorns will come back, After seven the roses will be able to bloom again.

Muchas rosas en flor(Many blooming roses.): This skill covers the entire battle field in roses. It doubles the power of his ultimate ability, However he cannot use his ultimate ability for three turns after using this one, However once used all the roses wilt, And are unusable for the second option. Alternately, He can make all the roses explode in a mealstrom of extreme damage that is practically impossible to dodge. Can only be used once per battle.

Last edited by Espina on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:38 am

for the second one it cant be undodgeable, as thats god modeing

Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:39 am

Not really. The roses are covering the entire field. Unless your not in the battle, You can't really dodge em. Also the explosion are especially large. And it can only be used once a battle.

Last edited by Espina on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Im just telling you if you say its undodgeable, no matter how big the explosion, is god mode. So you could just say its almost impossible to dodge. Now seeing how big it is and how much of the area the roses cover, if someone you were fighting said that they dodged it and was unharmed, then they would be god modeing so just tell a Mod or Admin.

Espina
7th Espada

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:08 am

Better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye   La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Rosa de Sangre que Fluye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Creation :: Zanpaktou and Resurreccion-
Jump to: