Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Victor VS. Teketsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm

The rain forest was covered with exotic animals like giant spider and deadly snakes. It started to rain and the rain drops were sliding of the branches of the tree. Victor appears on top of a tree. "Hey Teketsa, you out there?"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 pm

"Yes, I'm here" he uses shunpo and appears right behind him stabbing directly at his opponent attempting to kill him quickly because he knows if his ressurecion comes out, this is going to be one hard fight
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Victor used sonido and appeared on the tree next to them. He smirked and looked at Teketsu. "You wont get me that way." Victor held out his hand and all the shadows started making a cero in his hand. "Corrupted Cero." The cero fires off and splits in three.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 pm

He then turns to look at it and puts his hand up stopping two of them but getting hit by the 3rd throwing the other two into the air as the dust around him clears he is injured but not more then a few scratches thanks to the Heirro he is devolping from fighting arranacars. "And you, wont get me that way" he sunpos infront of victor and slashes down toward his chest
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Victor jumps back but barely just in time, a small cut appeared on his chest so he takes out his spear. The spear glowing from the drops of rain hitting against the weapon. "Break Apart." The spear broke into two as Victor started thrusting each spear one by one at Teketsa.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 pm

He works as hard as he can but is still nicked on the neck and side of my rib but jumps backwards in time for so he dodged a fatal blow "Soar, Kuroi Dorogan" The air around you constricts then turns into swords and stabs at you
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Victor smirked. The air was attack was quicker than Victor expected, but not so fast that it got a direct hit. A slice on his right arm appeared. "Rising Thorns." Victor's spear split into ten different spear and sunk into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm

He has heard of this move, As he researches all of his enemys and jumps into the air and looks at him "Ive gotten alot stronger since i fought with the espada" he uses shunpo and instantly appears behind victor and sweeps at his back
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Victor stepped forward dodging the attack. He slowly raises his right hand as the ground starts to shake. A spear starts coming out and heads straight toward Teketsu.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:47 pm

You notice just a second ago his reiatsu rised immensly and he grabs the spear in mid air and slowly starts to crush it "Is this all youve got? A spear?" he laughs then
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Victor noticed his reatsu raise and smirked. "They may be ordinary spears..." He used sonido and appeared right behind Teketsu. "but they can also be used a distractions." Victor through a kick at Teketsu's back and increased the kick by enforcing it with reatsu.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm

He was hit by the kick and was sent flying through the air and spat out some blood while flying, he then landed feet first in a pillar that made a exsplosion and rebounded back at him sword drawn and swings it twoard him "Breathe, Kuroi Dorogan!" and a massive wave of flaming (heated reiatsu) comes at you.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:20 pm

After using reatsu to power the kick, Victor was able to get away. He braised himself for the attack by putting his arms infront of him. The flames hit him and when the smoke clear he was covered in burns. Victor smirks. "The vizard leader is a fun opponent. Consume the shadows, Cementerio." When Victor activates his ressureccion, his clothes become pure black with blue lining. A halo appears above his head and moth like wings appear on his back. The shadows around him form an armor for his spear, fortifying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor VS. Teketsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Teketsa   Victor VS. Teketsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor VS. Teketsa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: