Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

A New Creation(Vergil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

A New Creation(Vergil) Empty
PostSubject: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Fen knocked on the door to vergil's office. "hello commander, are you in? i've created something i think may help soul society"
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Dante walks in behind Fen, "Just come in and wait for him to return from the meeting, he seemd pretty pissed but aslong as your idea is as good as I hope it is," he looked at Fen seriously, "We should be good, haha, anyway you want anything to drink?" He pulled out two cans of soda and held on out to Fen.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 pm

"uh, sure" Fen took a can of soda and opened it, drining the soda. Fen whistles and a jet black fox with small flames around its feet walked in and sat besides fen.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Dante looks amazed at the fox, "Is that your idea?" He was amazed by the flames around the feet, "Just what exactly is it? It looks amazeing."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:10 pm

The door of the office flew off the hinges and slammed against the wall shattering it. Vergil walked in ignoring the two captains and walked to his desk. He sat down and looked at his blade, Yami then materialized and both captains could see him. Yami said, "You have visitors." He then pointed to the captains. "Yes what do you want.? And what the hell is that fox?"
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 pm

"God damnit Vergil can't you control Yami anymore?" Dante ask irratated that Yami came out with Fen there, if you dont want people knowing hes a vizard why let him out when there here? Dante thought.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 pm

"I made him come out, and yes I can control him, do not speak of what you see Fen." Vergil then looked back at the fox, and then at Yami. Yami shook his head and went back into the sword. "You happy, he's gone."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 pm

"Yeah sure whatever," Dante said opening his soda and takeing a sip, "I think that fox is why hes here brother."

OOC: what else can a guy make up to talk about in a meeting hes not even supse to be in? haha

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:23 pm

"Is this your project I have been hearing about?" Vergil stood up and walked up to the fox. He bent down and looked at it every which way.

OOC: sorry it aint long
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:26 pm

"hehe, i didnt see anything, what you talking about dante?" Fen stood up. "and yes it is , commander, I came up with a interesting idea, combat assist pets, they would be given to the squad captains only and the pets would be given abilities based on the captain's person interest and human intelligence." The fox looked at dante and vergil and spoke. "hello captain dante and commander, it's a pleasure to meet you, im shadow
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:28 pm

"HOLY *I have no manners.* IT TALKS!" Dante shouted spilling his soda, "Thats incredible, how did you ever come up with such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 pm

"It is a good idea I do like it. But quick question, how would you make an animal based on me, I'm psycotic. Vergil stood erect and then looked back at the fox.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:33 pm

"well what's your favorite animal, commander?" Fen turns to dante. "and while im at it, what's yours, dante?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:35 pm

"I do not know, something ferocious, and powerful."

OOC:sorry about the one liner, just kinda all i could do
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:40 pm

"Mine is either monkey or a liger," Dante said unable to pick just one, "How did you make it in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Fen wrote down the answers into a small notebook. "it's a complicated process........ok it's not that complicated."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:47 pm

"Haha allright," Dante laughed wondering what he ment by its complicated but its not, "Well aslong as its easy for you, seeing as your the one makeing them, thats all that a matters."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:48 pm

A few days later, fen reappears outside the office and knocks on thedoor. "commander, im back with your partner...."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Vergil looked up, had just been asleep."Huh...wha?" Oh hello Fen." Vergil wiped his drool from his face and sat up straight waiting to see what the partner is.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:47 am

Fen whistles and a blood red panther walks into the office and looks up at vergil with a disappointed look. "you doesnt look so tough......
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Vergil liked his cocky attitude. Vergil then shunpo'd to the panther grabbing its thoat and pushing it through the wall, just to show that he was his master, and to show his strength that they could be friends/
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:11 pm

The panther smirked and opened its mouth, charging what appeared to be a large cero. Fen walked over and closed the panther's mouth before any real damage was done. "He create ceros of any kind, travel at a speed that rivals shunpo and he has amazing strength from his reiatsu enhanced muscles." "all that's left is for you to name him"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Vergil looked at the panther and points to his side. "Teufel get over her!" He had named the panther with that name, which means in english...devil
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Dante walked in the door, "I heard a rumor you finished Fen and I wanted to come check for myself." He then looked and say Vergil with his blood red panther, he had no idea what to feel seeing as it was the color of blood. "You like it brother?" He asked Vergil wondering how he would take to the animal, if you could call it that.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:53 pm

The panther walks over to vergil. "good luck vergil and dante......." A blue and white monkey crawls up dante's back. "your pet...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Creation(Vergil)   A New Creation(Vergil) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Creation(Vergil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: General :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: