Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Teketsa vs Koori Empty
PostSubject: Teketsa vs Koori   Teketsa vs Koori Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:30 pm

He sits there in the middle of the air ready for Koori to come, He wanted this title and needed the respect and power "You should hurry up, Koori." He is very impatient and is ready to get this battle on the road

Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Tatsujin Koori

Teketsa vs Koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa vs Koori   Teketsa vs Koori Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:01 pm

(OOC: sorry short pos have to go)
Koori arrived in the area with a true smile of malice.

"Do you truly wish to challenge me?"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Teketsa vs Koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa vs Koori   Teketsa vs Koori Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm

"Yes i do" he looks at him and you see a flare of hate in his eyes "And you know i am much stronger then you, Koori.

Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Tatsujin Koori

Teketsa vs Koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa vs Koori   Teketsa vs Koori Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:01 pm

"Your determined, thats good, though to be honest Ive grown weary of being in charge. Though I suppose I should fight you, I will not. I must leave Karakura for awhile, and so I will hand you the mantle of 'leader' though right now its an empty title. Watch your back though, because when youve become complacent with your position, when you think youre on top of the world, when you are at your peak capacity I will be there to dethrone you. I will always be watching Kisuke, waiting, from the shadows, until the moment to strike is at hand."

And so he left, leaving Teketsu with his 'victory'. He had no use for those who believed themselves to be more powerful than they truly were. Though in hindsight it might have been fun to stick around and see this boys attempt at killing him. No matter, Koori wanted to explore the world for a time, though when he returned he would kill Kisuke and take back his place as leader. He would wait, and he would observe quietly and see how the boy liked being in charge. He would leave the sanctum as it was, sort of a 'gift' towards the new 'leader'. He smirked as he opened a portal looked back once more and said

"Take care of the quincy girl while I'm gone though, I did make a promise and if its broken because of you I will kill you, without hesitation and without remorse."

That being said, he stepped through the portal and left the area leaving the new leader with whatever it was that Koori left him with, whether it was hate for not fighting him, or something else. Either way Koori could care less if the boy thought him to be a coward, like he said before, he'd be back and when that happened they would fight, and then, Koori would kill him without a second thought. For now though he had more pressing matters at hand....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teketsa vs Koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teketsa vs Koori   Teketsa vs Koori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teketsa vs Koori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Position Battles-
Jump to: