Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

(ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

(ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Empty
PostSubject: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:55 pm

NOT done yet

Kishera enteredthe training hall .SHe headed towards her faovrite part of it where she and Dante would train. SHe decided to have Dante be the one to help her because he is Vergils younger brother and a very good fighter after all. SHe then went to go get her special training gear on . she took out her Zanpaktou out from its hiding place deciding to give it a quik shine before the training actualy began. She came out to see him already there. SHe bowed respectfully.She then headed towards some of the statues that she could carve up like a chicken."hey Dante WOULd yo like to meet my Zanpaktous soul?" SHe then let her swords soul appear before them."hello dear friend."

Last edited by Kishera on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:10 pm

"Very nice Kishera," Dante said in approvel of her Zans soul. "Why don't we just start off with you showing me what you can do with your Zanpaktou," Dante said pointing towards the statues and then towards a few more dummys he had set up that would test her agility and power with the blade. "And please don't expect to get my approvel first time, everytime," He said glareing towards her, he had experienced the disoppentment of failure the first time and feeling chastised by Sparda. He didd'nt want her to be affected by the same thing he was. "And one final thing before you commit to this training," Dante said with a servere tone and a crushing look that would intimidate anyone that wasn't stronger then him, "This training may end with your death."

OOC: And please, try to be as specific as possible. It will make it easier to get to the word count, and for Bankai its gotta be 2000 words. Also try to make most of the training as none verbal as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:43 am

" i only train that way." she said as she released her sword." She then grabed her sword as it turned into its larger counterpart.SHe then went ahead and flash stepped towards the statue infront of her. she let her sword turn into water as it sliced apart the dummies as quikly as possible. ONes head went flying at Dante as sheflash stepped towards anothker one she then frove her sword into spikes and shot them out at all tthe remaining dumies.But wiht out her noticing a few shot out at Dante as well."kishera how can you use my power so sstupidly.I thought i told you to be percise and effective not willy nilly and such."was all her soul companion said to her.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Dante easily knocked the dummys head away with his hand. Even though he diddn't approve of she went about takeing care of the dummies she saw that she had pretty good control over her Zan. But when she shot spikes at him he became outraged, "HOW COULD YOU SHOOT THEM AT ME? YOU STUPID GIRL! YOU HAVE TO CONTROL YOUR SELF BETTER THEN THAT IF YOU EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT GAINING BANKAI!!!" Before the spikes had even reached him though, he had shunpo'd toward her and was almost in her face when he was yelling. "With your Zans ability to control water I would expect you to have complete control over it seing as you are a captain. My only out rage is this, in my division each member chooses an element and learns to control and master it." He sighed trying to regain control over his anger, "If you need more time to learn how to completely control our Zan and its water, I understand, and you would be welcome to stop by the 10ths training ground to practice with it." He then set up some more dummies that couldn't be boken by water if she choose to continue.

OOC: spell check much? and stop useing the word she so much. it gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Occ:fine

Kishera stared at him for a minute then said." I know i normally have perfect control over it bt as of recent my powers to control it have been all hey wire." was all that was said.
then kishera started to sit down in meditataion so that she could get a better focus on everything.later after getting up did she speak "i just have to get back to normal." Then her zanpaktou's spirit went towards her and mutered a few words in her ear."you know what it is that i effecting you you saw it after your fight with vergil.even Tekesaku brought it up .Just tell him and all will get better." kishera said "no,no it can't happen not to me i have so much ahead not that it can't happen. I will never be like him i will neer let myself becom vizard."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Dante started to walk towards the door. "Fine. If you need to get back to normal time off training andet back to normal," he said in disguste, why would someone who wasn't themselve come for Bankai training, "When you are normal agn come find me and then we'll start."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 am

"I meant i need help to go back to Banki so that i wont become a vizard or get tempted by it."kishera said to Dante."so are you happy know dear friend i told him."she was then facing her zanpaktou's spirit."yes but it still saddens me that im the one doing this to you."dante let me try one more time please."then she ran up at the last dummy and sent a few spikes of ice at it and only it ."just please i need help."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Sparda started to wisper into Dante's ear, "If you help her it could give you the chance to study her fighting style and then kill her in a spar to gain more power." "SHUT UP SPARDA LET ME DO THIS ON MY OWN!" Dante roard at Sparda, even though their conversation was only thought. "Allright, just tell me what you need help with and I'll see what I can do," Dante said holding one hand to his head trying to block Spardas' thoughts from his own. He had to hide Sparda's intent from Kishera, she couldn't know that he wanted her dead just so that Dante could gain more power. "Now let us meditate to gather our thoughts before you go off again with those ice spikes," Dante said pointing at some mats he had laid out earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:30 am

"yes that sounds good "kishera said as she sat down on a mat. The spirit sat down next to her."you know that this is the right thing to do.right?" the spirit said. "yes i know but it doesn't make me feel any better." Kishera meditated for at least 7 hours befor she finnaly gathered her thoughts."i know what the problem is my zanpaktou has a hollow inside it but i don't know what to do about it. the spirit said in a much weirder voice that she had never heard before."oh but you do just give into it and let me take over for a while .You know you should .Its for the best of things that i take control of things for a little while.It will be fun"the spirit said as she liked her lips and her form began to change.the spirit started to laugh a horrible villanous laugh. Kishera let out alot of reitsu trying to push bakc the spirit, then said "no i wont give in you'll have to take me, if you want me to be a vizard that bad."Kishera was assured and made sure that dante could here the entire thing.

Last edited by Kishera on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Dante thinks he hears a noise but isnt sure what it is. "Are you talking to me?" he ask Kishera unsure if she was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Yes sort of i was telling you that i figured the reason for all of this out but , i don't understand how why all of a sudden this is happening .I mean why now really."kishera said to dante ehile trying to relax but in the back of her mind and some how to Dante also"oh you know the exact reason for thsi i know you do." the spirit said as the lines under her eyes grew more like that of a hollows mask.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:08 pm

"Your mani is trying to take conrtol of you isnt it?" Dante asked with worry in his voice. Should I tell her or not? He asked himself. "Tell her, gain her trust by telling her you have the same problem," Sparda said in the most careing voice he could make. "Damnit Sparda I thought I told you to let me handle this myself, if I need you I'll ask." Dante camly said to Sparda. He was waiting to hear what she would say to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 pm

"yes horribly so .She picks all the oments when im at my weakest.It all startedthough when i was defeated by vergil."Kishera the looked at the spirit, and said "why is it know that you choose to do this why not when i was stronger more agile." the Spirit said"oh but that isn't how the game is played .I know you've allways had a problem using my power knowing it could have ahorrble affect some day." Kishera looked at Dante hoping he has heared the conversation thus far.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:24 pm

"You have to learn to control it," Dante said thinking about his own battles with Sparda, "Untill you can control and defeat it you'll never gain Bankai." Dante then got up and walked towards the do'or, "Lets get something to eat before we start this. It's going to be a while before we're finished here.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 pm

kishera grabs some ramen out of a satchel she has on."fine by me." she then proceeds to eat all of her ramen.An hour or so later she then decides to challenge her sword into battle."dante i know how to fix this and gain Banki."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Dante then shunpo'd to the local rice shop and ordered a bowl of white rice, "Would you mind me keeping a tab? I'm probably going to be back alot this year with all this training I've been up to." "Yeah sure," the shop owner said, "It's always nice to know someone is going to be comming back alot more then once," he said with a smile handing Dante the bowl. "Thank you sir," Dante said as he left with his bowl of rice.

Dante walked back into the training hall with his half empty bowl as soon as Kishera finished her ramen. "Allright, tell me how," He ate bit of his rice, "If you don't mind I would like to finsish eating while you do your thing."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm

"well if igured it out when i battled with Tek's lacky i have to battle my zanpaktou sort of like what Ichigo did but more in my way."she said as she poped her neck and began stretching."i just wish it could be a bit easier is all."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 pm

He finished his rice bowl before speaking, "Woah! Lets not go rushing into things here," He said jumping up and walked towards her, "You can't just expect to fight your Zans Mani when your haveing trouble fighting as is." When he reached her he wisperd, "You know I want to help you as much as I can, but I can't do that with you thinking like this."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:44 am

"fine but this has to be done sooner or later.We both know that. Your brother even tried to kill me okay."Kishera said as s the sjpirit went back to normal but looked extremly pained.Kishera then said"wht would you have me do then."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 am

OOC: im sorry but this is going to have to wait like 2 weeks. long story short im not alowd on my comp for the next two weeks so you gotta bear with me on this.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 pm

"I think you should test out your Kidou control and sword skill with someone who has a greater skill in both than you, and see where that takes you," he sat down on a pillow, "After you do that come back and I'll see where you are, but for now I need to meditate."
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:02 pm

It was some time before Dante got up again. "Are you ready?" he drew Gun Tenshen from off his back and took a defensive stance, "Make the first move and we will truely find out if you can obtain bankai."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)   (ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(ST) kishera's Banki training.(dante only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Soul Society :: Shinigamis Training Hall-
Jump to: