Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:35 pm

"I've changed my mind, kill the vizard or at least injury him severly. Do not go after the 3rd Espada...Now go." Vergil got up and started to leave, hoping Kiara took it all in, Vergil was on his way to see the fight, and if he had to kill the vizard. Vergil looked back at Kiara, and then shunpo'd.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Kiara looked up, " which one..." she asked, considering there was two of them that came. She sighed and followed behind him.

OOC: sorry it's really short, normally I don't write so little.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm

OOC: Sorry for the one liner

"Kill the one that tried to take your life, I will follow suit."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 pm

OOC: it's ok

Kiara sighed, "alright then..." she said and made her way to were the vizard went off to.

OOC: I'll make a new thread and pm it to you and Teketsa
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Distant foot steps were being heard. The low echoes slowly became louder and louder as Sai approached the 1st Division Headquarters. After a few minutes, Sai's image could be seen. His mediocre height and lanky form was now visible, while wearing his quite fancy white robe over the standard shinigami robe. His white robe had a nice blue ocean wave designs on the left sleeve and near the very bottom. He took another steps as his brown boots made another echo across the halls.

Sai was scratching his head softly, and soon, a yawn was heard through his lips. It seemed that the hell butterfly had awoken him from his nap. He looked on at the many people that were gathered in such a small area. But, Sai missed a lot of stuff so he didn't know exactly why he was here anyway.

"Good morning guys." Sai said as another yawn escaped his lips.

"Why did you wake me up this early? I was having a very nice dream involving me and a wo-" Sai made a faint cough, interrupting his own statement. "Me and a worker who were providing services to one another. We were hotel managers, making lot's of money." Sai said as he leaned against the wall, still quite tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2