Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Fen vs Teketsa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 pm

"hehe, i'll get you next time, little girl...." Fen says to kisuke as he stands up then turns to kishera. "no thanks, kishera, i can manage"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:49 pm

"you wish he were a weak captain do you know how many battles he has been in?" she asked as she begins to set him down "are you sure you don't want me to asist you to the infirmary
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 pm

"yea i'll be fine, i'm just gonna head back to my divison and rest up, i'll see you later" Fen builds reiatsu into his feet and shunpos back to his divison.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:13 pm

"bye see ya soon."she then wavedto him. then she glided towards her own division
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:28 pm

"Kishera" He says before she leaves "Do you know who i am, Who i use to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:33 am

"YES YOUR THE EX CAPTAIN OF THE SIXTh division." she siad with emotion."you used to be one of the best captains that ever was and then you became this." she said she then looked down as she started waliking again.
"i used to lok up to you when you were captain but know i can't believe i said or even thought that.' HSe then walked away with a heavy heart thinking of what this once great man used to be."good day sir."she then flashed stepped away as quikly as she could posibly.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:12 pm

He then looked down sadly and your suprisdwe of how fast he still is Shunpo'ing infront of Kishera "I didnt mean to become this. I remeber you watching me when you were little" you can see the sorrow in his eyes "Aizen did this to me....the hollow is changing me...and i know i cant go back" He puts hand on her shoulder "But you still have a chance, Dont lose yourself like I did..." he sighs and then dissipears from sight
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 pm

"what are you tlaking about i don't have a hollow on my back like you do."she said as she turned around to see that he was gone."good bye ."was all she had spoken before she went homeand nestleed her self up in a warm blanket and driffted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:16 pm

It turns out he never really left the seretei and is sitting outside of her house "I really liked you back then..." He now realises he was a fool to ask for hollowification he hated being a vizard....no one cared fro him and no one liked him at all
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:19 pm

dhe grogigly moved in her sleep as if some ones eyes were on her she grabed at her sword in her sleep. She shorlt after got upand moved to the doot to get som fresh air and to meditate while the orning sun came up to regain and gain new knowledge for the rest of the day
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Is sitting ontop of her roof making a siloutte figure "Hea. You still come out this early?" he is sitting there looking at the court room where he was banished sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:28 pm

SHe turned her head to the side to see him"yes i do it helps clear my mind and bring me to tranquility. So what did you mean yesterday?"she said as she went up and sat by him.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 pm

"I wanted more power, So i could show everyone that i wasnt a weakling, That i wasent a pawn" he sighs "Now theres nobody...nobody to..nevermind" He lets out a sigh and see's 3 shinigami running towards him obviously wanting to kill him "Here come more of them...."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:34 pm

She stepped in front of him"stop it right there you come any closer and i wil attack. I am a captain.STay way or else ia mgoing to leave with him peacfully you got that."She said this as she picked him up and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 pm

he follows her "Kishera....." He looks down sadly knowing his deep rooted feelings for her "Ne..never mind....I better get back to vizard territory or im dead anyway.." he sighs and starts walking out ignoring the shinigami that he knew he could defeat
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm

"no not until you awnser my queston!!" she said then stopped "i mean it what did you mena when you said that i was going on the same path as you or what ever you said. Tell me im a big girl after all."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:43 pm

He sighs "All people are diffrent but inside we might have the same thing. I do not know but i think you might also have a hollow in you, In your sword" he looks at you and you see a small flare of love in his eyes "There is your answer" and he dissipears
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 pm

"ah you idiot you always leave at the most nochalant times." she screamed at the wind "ugh not even a good bye or a hug or anything .You bastard why?HUH WHy not even bid me Adu." she said as she stomped off into the rising sunlight "you ruined my whole day"s he muttered to her self . Her was in tangels by the time she got home.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:50 pm

In the faint wind you can hear a

"Im Sorry"

"If you wish to meet me. Find me in Kakaura Town"

OOC: One liner reason: Fishing topic
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:59 pm

"okay i will see you there then .SH jummps up an gets out of her house aftrer changing into her more normal clothing and heads off to go meet with him.SHe thought to her self why did he do suc stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fen vs Teketsa   Fen vs Teketsa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fen vs Teketsa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2