Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Dante's Shunpo Training [ST] Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]   Dante's Shunpo Training [ST] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Dante walked into an open field wondering which training to start first, his speed or his swordsmanship. “Well I’m almost always behind my brother when we shunpo to meetings and battles, I think I’ll begin with speed,” he said leaning Gun Tenshen against a tree. He then took off his regular Shinigami robes and adorned a more breathable and flexible attire of gym shorts and a muscle shirt. “All right lets stretch out first shall we,” He said to Sparda. “You know I can’t help you with this part of your training until you reach Bankai,” Sparda shot back at him. “I know that smart ass, I just tell you so that you know why I’m not using you,” Dante calmly retorted back, already starting on his 100 sit ups. “You know sit ups aren’t going to help you shunpo faster Dante,” Sparda started to laugh. “That’s why they call it a warm up Sparda!” Dante roared back at the manifestation. “Now,” he said talking to himself, “How should I go about this?” “Maybe try jumping off a cliff?” Sparda said. Ignoring Sparda, Dante started to shunpo from branch to branch on a nearby oak tree, seeing as the branched were at least 10 feet apart he knew it would be a great way to start. After he reached the top of the 80 foot tree, he noticed that the trees were maybe 90-100 feet apart. “Wow, this is going to push my limits,” Dante remarked.

(More to Come)
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]   Dante's Shunpo Training [ST] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:28 pm

After resting to gather his reistue up Dante looked ahead to a tree off in the distance that was taller then the rest. He figured it was about 10,000 feet away and wondered how many tries it would take him before he could cross it in one go. "Allright Dante," he said to calm himself down, "Let just start off nice and easy and try going one tree at a time till we get there in one peace."

After he managed to gather enough reistue, he thought, to shunpo about 10 trees without stopping he set off. He managed to get about half way through he mistepped and went flying through the trees takeing down about four trees before he came to a stop. "DAMNIT!!", Dante roared, "I forgot how much missing a step can hurt." He looked himself over to see if he had broken anything. "Looks like the baby hurt himself," Sparda shot at Dante from his tree top perch, "You know I don't think you've done this bad since your second try in the acadamy." "You know what you little bastard," Dante said, "if you're not going to help I don't want to hear it." "And if I don't stop?" Sparda asked with the most evilest of grins. "I'll kill you, thats what," Dante said as smoothly as he could, trying to hide his fear of Sparda from him. Almost as soon as he had finish uttering those words, Sparda was up and in his face. "YOU CANNOT KILL ME!" Sparda roared, "YOU FEAR ME! THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT KILLING ME IS IF YOU GET OVER YOUR FEARS AND BECOME MORE LIKE YOUR BROTHER!" "Fine," Dante said all hopes lost of gaining bankai. He would never become like his brother, even if it ment that he could never acheive bankai. "Then please do me a favor and seal yourself back up so I can finish this Sparda, we can deal with our problems later," Dante said pissed off and fustrated. Without saying a word Sparda was back in Gun Tenshen and laughing to himself about Dantes reaction.

Angry more at himself then Sparda's comment, Dante began to walk back to the first tree to try again. I will never loss control of and use my anger as my brother does, Dante thought to himself. But when he got back up to the top of the tree, he lost control of his anger and felt like his reitsue level had increased. "Heh, I like this feeling of raw power," Dante breathed to himself, "Mabye this is the answer to my problem." He then focoused on his anger and it seemed to fuel him. He shunpo'd toward the far tree again and reliezed that he had gone over an eighth of the way in one go. He had found his answer and the speed he needed, but had begun to lose his sanity to Sparda the process. "I can't let the others find out how I gained my answer and speed," Dante thought, "they'll never trust me again."

It was with that thought that Dante walked back over towards Gun Tenshen and Sparda, his shirt tatterd and his shorts ragged. He put back on his captains robes and swung his blade over his shoulder. "You see Dante," Sparda wispered into his ear, "it is only through that answer you so badly wanted that you can beat me, even if you don't like what you have to do now, you will in the future." Dante ingored him and shunpo'd with his new speed back to the 10th head quarters and slept in the room behind his office where he often slept on late work nights.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]   Dante's Shunpo Training [ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:41 am

done already?? if yes...APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]   Dante's Shunpo Training [ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:23 pm

yeah sorry for such a short post...i donthave anymore free time to work on it with all the other training im doing.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]   Dante's Shunpo Training [ST] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 am

it wasn't short, at least you followed the rules ^_^...topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]   Dante's Shunpo Training [ST] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Shunpo Training [ST]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Soul Society :: Shinigamis Training Hall-
Jump to: