Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

First Meeting

Go down 
+5
Kishera
Dante
Senko_Shuken
Fen Shuken
Vergil
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Senko_Shuken
9th Division Captain
Senko_Shuken

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character
Character's Name:: Senko Shuken

First Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:11 am

-senko would just sit there board waiting for the meeting to start- ........
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character
Character's Name:: Legiono Nigtashi

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:39 am

still sitting there without moving legiono just waited.....
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:54 am

Kishera got up also but got infront of Kiara in order to stop her."captain you must sit please so that we can get this over with quickly so all of us may leave."she said this sweetly hoping to bring out her nice side.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:47 am

At last, almost of the captains were already at the meeting hall so Radnix kept his pocketbook on his pocket and he started to sit with manners. The Captain Commander started the meeting by asking the progression of each Divisions.

Kiara, who was the 13th division captain answered Vergil. Radnix noticed that Kiara wasn't on his good mood at all. The pressure inside the meeting hall was enormous. The Captain Commander started to scold Kiara. But Kiara ignored it, she just stood and started to leave the meeting hall.

Radnix felt something bad was happening here so he stood and he burst a huge amount of reiatsu making him the center of attraction. "Wait up, Kiara" he said then he shunpod in front of her. "What's the matter?" he asked then he sighed. "Making the captain commander mad, isn't a good idea"....
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 am

Fen laid back in his spot and the fox next to him stood up and talked. "im sorry, but could we just get this meeting going and leave the arguments for later?"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:09 pm

"yes please i wish not to deal with this sort of thing." she siad this as she went back to her seat and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Senko_Shuken
9th Division Captain
Senko_Shuken

Character

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 pm

no offense but i wish to get this thing started soon ........-he would cross his arms and look at them-
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Just sitting there still waiting for the meeting to begin...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 pm

"Kiara get back to your place, right this moment!" Kiara and the rest of the captains were making him angry, he had noticed Radnix boosting his reitsue which, he thought was a good idea. Also Vergil did not like how no one did as they were instructed. Along with Radnix's reitsue, Vergil pushes his reitsue out, so that everyone could tell he was still in charge.

Vergil then stood up and slammed his hands on the table, making it crack a little.
"Everyone settle down, now!" He had hoped that his anger would make the captains understand that he was not messing around and that this was a time to abide by the rules and listen to him, even if they did not like it.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:20 pm

OOC: You guys really need to cut the crap, seriously all this one line bullshit that obviously dosent improve the thread needs to stop. And if you guys diddn't notice the meeting has started, people just have no patience, or think they can do everything to help save everyone.

IC: Dante felt Radnix up his reitsue and wondered why he bothered. As soon as he saw him shunpo to Kiara he understood and rolled his eyes at the new captain of the 7th who tried to calm her down.

When Vergil shouted at Kiara again Dante knew his brother was either really pissed or about to be. "Why can't anyone listen anymore, it would make things so much easier," He mumbled to himself. Dante immediately felt his brother forceing his reitsue onto everyone trying to regain control of the meeting. "Here we go again," he breathed, senseing if things diddn't start going to his plan, Vergil would lose control of Yami.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Kiara looked at Vergil, " don't you yell at me! Quit having a temper tantrum!" she said angrily, then looked to Radnix, " ugh! get out of my way!" she said, walking around the two of them and taking her leave. This was just not her day, and having Vergil bark orders at her like he was something special didn't help her mood.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:55 pm

"you all are idiots cna't you tell when a woman is having abad day really.You all can be real imbicils some times esppecially you vergil." she then got up and went after Kiara. she really wanted to know what was wrong with Kiara.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Fen sits back up and sighs, thinking. this is going really bad, we're all gonna be in serious trouble soon, i just feel it....
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Kiara turned and looked at Kishera, her face dark.

" don't insult the Commander Kishera..." she said and then turned back again, " and go back to your seat, Vergil knows why I'm upset, and it's none of your business anyway..." she said and left officially.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:33 pm

"So are we gonna get to the poin of this meeting or what?" Dante shot at Vergil seeing things were caing down. He picked up a pen and wrote a note to himself to talk to his brother about him trainging him.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:54 pm

As his reitsue picked up Legiono felt Vergil's Anger...in response Legiono Picked his Reitsue up so high that it felt like a windstorm had come straight threw the place and now he was mad as well
"Can't we all just get along....jeesh....."
Sighs
"Now to continue with the meeting.....My squad has no Vice but everything is going well and i think that we can handle for a while without a vice...."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Vergil listened to Legiono, then he looked at the next captain, Kishera.

OOC: sorry im lazy
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 am

kishera was tired of being treated like this but wnet ahead and sat back down.She thought to herself they want me to be a big bad captain fiet hen i wil become a captain worthy of my title if need be. she then focused backin on what was being said by the others.

"Captain Comander for the short time that i have been captain we have ben doing fine .I have completed missions fully and no one has done anything unlawfull while under my control"

She thought back to what had been said to her earlier and decided that she would train until she was as good as vergil if not better if need be.
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 am

As Kiara said to move on his way Radnix didn't want to but he just let Kiara this time..."My bad" Radnix said to himself. It seemed that this meeting will not be so successful, Radnix returned on his seat and he stayed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Senko_Shuken
9th Division Captain
Senko_Shuken

Character

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 pm

i'd like to report everything is going fine in division 9 everything is in top condtion sir -he looked at his brother- ur report fen?
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Distant foot steps were being heard. The low echoes slowly became louder and louder as Sai approached the 1st Division Headquarters. After a few minutes, Sai's image could be seen. His mediocre height and lanky form was now visible, while wearing his quite fancy white robe over the standard shinigami robe. His white robe had a nice blue ocean wave designs on the left sleeve and near the very bottom. He took another steps as his brown boots made another echo across the halls.

Sai was scratching his head softly, and soon, a yawn was heard through his lips. It seemed that the hell butterfly had awoken him from his nap. He looked on at the many people that were gathered in such a small area. But, Sai missed a lot of stuff so he didn't know exactly why he was here anyway.

"Good morning guys." Sai said as another yawn escaped his lips.

"Why did you wake me up this early? I was having a very nice dream involving me and a wo-" Sai made a faint cough, interrupting his own statement. "Me and a worker who were providing services to one another. We were hotel managers, making lot's of money." Sai said as he leaned against the wall, still quite tired.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:30 pm

"Ahh I see the 3rd Division Captain decided to show up, I guess he goes before I correct Brother?" Dante said eyeing Vergil and chewing on his pen. He was tired of sitting here and couldnt wait to leave so he could train some more with Sparda.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Vergil could not take anymore of this disobedience. He stood up and blew his reitsue out so that everyone's eyes would be on him. "I am tired of all of you not listening to what I say. I am in charge now and you will listen whether you like it or not. But if you have a problem, fold your garb up and run away as fast as you can. If you become a rogue, I will kill you myself personally." Vergil slammed his hands down on the table and it blew to pieces. He then calmed down, his tone was still sharp. "Get out of my sight now, I will deal with your disobdience later, Radnix do not worry, you are good same for you Dante."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:51 pm

"yes commander is there any you like to say?" Fen became slightly nervous after vergil destroyed the table, it seemed like he was ready to explode at any time.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

"Well seems like a good time for me to leave, I'll be in your office waiting to talk to you Vergil," He shunpo'd to his brothers office to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting   First Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: General :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: