Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Vergil's New Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Vergil's New Office Empty
PostSubject: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Vergil sat in his new chair that he had earned from his many days of training. He started to fiddle around with the pens on his desk. After this had started to bore him, he turned around and looked out the window, noticing more and more shinigami graduating from the academy. This had pleased him. Vergil then noticed that there were still open spots in the division captain seats, he wanted to wait until all were filled until he made the first meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Kishera knocked on his door.she wanted to tell im her good news.
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:12 pm

"Ahh brother I see you have finally completed your dream of being CC," Dante said walking into Vergils new office. He then stode over and sat down in a chairinfront of Vergls desk," So whens the first meeting?"
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Kishera came in she plopped her self down in the other chair next to dante's"oh Vergil you won't believe the good news."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Vergil turned around and looked at his brother and the girl he recognized but did not know by name. He sat down and looked at the both of them with a smile, he couldn't help it, they were at his mercy now. It was good that no one knew his thoughts, or they would not trust him. "Well the first meeting will be when the captain seats are chosen. Also who are you and whats this "good" news."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 pm

"i am no longer a lacky of district 13 but a captain of district 7"she said with pride.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 pm

"Um, ok." Vergil then started to procede to ignoring her and looked at his brother. "So how is your goal of reaching bankai coming along?"

OOC: sorry was being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Fen knocked on the door. "commander, may i enter?"
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:39 pm

"wow banki is a time of fun i rember it well.'SHe said this as she put her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 pm

"Yeah come in...why is everyone coming into my office." Vergil got up and walked to a small box, this box contained hell butterflies. He picked up many and told them to tell the rest of the captains to go to the meeting room. He released them through his window. "Ok go to the meeting room, I do not want my room packed." Vergil proceded to the meeting hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's New Office   Vergil's New Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil's New Office
Page 1 of 1