Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Mission at hand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"i was talking to the hollow...."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:59 pm

" Which one the one inside me or Victor?" Sarrow smiles. He loved being a vizard and wouldn't give it up for the world.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm

".. oh yea, you are a vaizard, aren't u?" "i meant the complete hollow"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Victor laughs. "Sorry, didn't mean any disrespect, just joking around."
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Fen closes his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:06 pm

"Hey im still here guy's"she says with a lot of emotion on the here part. she then says "ankai release." her sword turns into a giant curveed blade that looked like it would weigh a ton but she coul manuver it with grace andposie like aperfect attachment of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Elite Vizard
Koori

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Tatsujin Koori

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:01 am

Koori sensed the disturbance in Karakura and decided to investigate. He saw the hollow, but that wasnt his problem, the shinigami could take care of that. What he wanted to know was why so many people were intruding on his territory. He did own a quarter of the city. Koori looked at the figures from a nearby building and listened to their conversation. He had no scuffle with Viktor he could do as he pleased, as long as most of the buildings satyed intact. As for the shinigami, Koori wished to see how fast they would be killed. And so he remained a quiet observer just beyond their reach of sensitivity. Invisible as the air around them all.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:47 am

Victor smirked. "Interesting zanpaktou Kishera." Victor slams his double sided spear against his knee breaking it into two separate spears. These two spears were smaller and less powerful than the original but faster. Victor disappears and reappears behind Kishera. "You can make the first move."
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:28 pm

"OH how sweet" she said. asshe flashed steped behind him with her zanaktou at his neck barely at the flesh. "now this is just for fun, so no killing anyone."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Victor smirked. "I'm fine with that." He used sonido to get away. Victor started rushing towards Kishera and started thrusting his spears at her. Each thrust in a straight line with force and spead behind them.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:52 pm

She gigles wildly with joy. she flash steps behind him."to slow."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Victor laughs. "You're fast." He jumps away from Kishira and raises up his hand. "Corrupted Cero." The shadows around him start forming a black cero in his hand. "Watch out." The cero fires off and splits into three.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:39 pm

uh whats this."she says as se uses her sword to turn into water. SHe thenwent ahead and sliced at him and the creado with waves of water.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC: oops don't know what happened but i accidentally deleted your post, Razz sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 am

OCC: its okay i acidently siad the same thing twice.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Victor jumps back as Kishera attacked him. "Consume the shadows, Cementerio." His clothes become pure black with blue lining. A halo appears above his head and moth like wings appear on his back. The shadows around him form an armor for his spear, fortifying it. Victor grabs the razor sharp halo above his head and throws it at Kishera.
Back to top Go down
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 pm

oh such a preety toy i return she pulls on her sword after sayin"wash away all evil." she pulls off a sicle of pure ice and sends it hurtling at the halo knocking it back of coarse.The sicle the reapears in her hand she throws it at him again this time at his eye.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:40 pm

The halo Victor threw came back to him and took its place back on his forehead. As the sicle cam towards him he jumps up and fired another corrupted cero. As it splits one goes at the sicle and the other at Kishera.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Atomi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Tenshi Atomi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character
Character's Name:: Tenshi Atomi

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:41 pm

The place grew dark, and Tenshi's reiatsu could now be sensed as dark portal opened up in Karakura. Stepping out of the portal the shinigami looked at the people who were walking around like nothing was going, like buildings weren't falling to the ground, trees weren't collapsing, and people woth powers and swords weren't walking around. Well the humans wouldn't notice this since what spirits do don't affect the living world. Sighing he started to walk then sensed four large reiatsu, one he knew the other three weren't familiar, but two of them felt like Tek's reiatsu.

Instead of using shunpo, he decided to get a little excercise as he started to run towards te area where he sensed the reiatsu. Eventually reaching the area he saw his captain fighting a man, who Tenshi assumed to be a Arrancar. The male walked slowly towards the fight, but kept out of their reach so as not to be hurt. His eyes scanned the area picking out the ithers that were there and he would do well to remember their faces. After identifying everyone Tenshi turned his head, and gave the ongoing fight his full attention.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 pm

From a Gargantua in the mid sky he and Renu appear of out of it watching the fight between Victor and Kishera, Renu, His battle pet wolf was alot bigger now and could not be held on his shoulders any longer, He saw Tenshi easily because of his reiatsu was diffrent from others "Yo....Tenshi-san" Tenshi notices that my reiatsu as always, Its massively growing every second "What reiatsus you feel are My own, Renu's, Koori The ex leader of the vizards, Kishera. Your captain, And The arrancar numero 2, Victor.

Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:43 pm

kishera threw an extra spike at Teks head."Oooops my bad Tek." she then slide a few more spikes out this time two were boomerangs.SHe threw them percisly and with ease ."victor rember or pact of, no death.well it now includes my vice captain. I dont care what happens to Tek"
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:00 pm

He easily destroy ths spike and the boomerangs "You know you cant hit someone far superior to you, Kishera-san" He makes a grin that shows immense power in him He is stronger then her. He knew it

Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:00 pm

occ: they wern't aimed at you so but out
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 pm

OOC: One more one liner without a reason will deduct some of your posts. And i still destroyed the spike that was directed toward me

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Victor laughs. "Ok." He dodges the spikes but the boomerangs made a small cut on Victors left arm. He raised up his spear as it split in to ten different spears. The spears dropped and sunk into the ground. Victor raised his right half way into the air and the ground started to shake a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission at hand   Mission at hand - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission at hand
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next