Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Victor's is sitting at the edge of a lake, with his spear out. He hadn't gotten in a fight in a while, and wanted to, but didn't know where to look.

Last edited by Victor on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:03 pm

"If you want a fight, just turn around." Alado said, standing behind Victor. As he sat next to Victor, he looked at him and said. "How do I look. In case you haven't noticed, I look different."

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:42 am

Victor looked at the new Alado. "That you Alado?" Victor stood up and took out his spear and forced it into the ground to stay in place.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:00 pm

"You know it." H scratched his head, smirking. "So, ready to see what I can do?"

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Victor smirked interested, he had noticed that his power was different and his reatsu was stronger. "Sure, this should be fun." He took a stance and pointed his spear at Alado. "Lets go."

Last edited by Victor on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:37 pm

"Ready. Create and Destroy, Biblicocaos." Alado grew horns and demonic wings. Red reatsu appeared around him, and solidified into armor. "How do you like my new resurreccion?"

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Victor was surprised by his new resurreccion. "Pretty impresive. There's no way I'll stand a chance with out activating my resurreccion." Victor got out of his stance and stuck his spear into the ground. "Consume the Shadows, Cementerio." The shadows around Victor turn his clothes black, form a razor sharp hallow above his head, and moth like wings on his back. Victor spear if coffered by shadow fortifying it. "You can make the first move."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:27 pm

"I plan to. I call the hail of fire!" Just then, it began hailing, and then the hail began to burst into flames. It worsened until the entire sky was full with hail of fire.

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Victor started running around the field as the hail started to hit the ground, they were coming fast and in large numbers. One was about to hit him so he used sonido to get away. Victor jumped into the air, grabbed his razor sharp halo and threw it. The halo, going threw every hail it came in tact with was heading straight for Alado.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:45 pm

"Miss." Alado sonido'd out of the way. "Stop hail." The hail stopped instantly, and the hail in the are disappeared. "I call the swarm." Then a swarm of insects fell upon the battlefield.

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Victor smirked. "You've improved in every stat haven't you. Rising thorns." Victors spear split into ten different spears and sink into the ground as the halo he had thrown was coming bad to Victor and Alado was in the way of its path.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:54 pm

"No. You can't touch me." As the halo came towards him, the swarm ate away ate it, until nothing was left. He flew up and said, "Your move."

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:59 pm

A new halo appeared above Victor's head. Victor raised his right hand and one of the spear came flying up, heading towards Alado. "Corrupted Cero." Shadows start forming a ball above Victor's halo. The cero fire off and split into two one attacking Alado from the left and the other from the right.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:06 pm

"Double cero." The two ceros Alado fired destroyed the other two. "Be a challenge." He sonido'd to in front of Victor. "Your move."

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Victor was surprised none of his attacks were laying a scratch on him, this metamorphosis must be more powerful than Victor had thought. Victor turned around and started throwing a series of jabs and kicks while another spear comes out of the ground heading towards Alado.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Alado took the punches and kicks, barely hurting him because of his armor. "Another spear, eh?" He said, not even looking at the spear. Alado sonido'd below the spear and grabbed it. "I wonder if this would hurt someone weaker than me?!",He throws the spear a victor.

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Victor laughed. "Nice thinking, but incorrect." Victor turned and before the spear went past him he grabbed it. He dropped it and the spear went back into the ground. "Let's make this field a little for exciting." Victor shot a cero at the lake and steam started to raise. This steam created a fog.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

"Ok, I call the storm!!!" As the fog rolled in, so did a storm of epic proportions. Lightining struck everywhere, and the rain kept pouring, dreching Victor.

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Victor looked up at the sky as it started to rain. Lightning was striking everywhere making Victor heart pound. "That more like it." Victor raised both hands and five spears came out of the ground and started heading towards Alado from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 pm

"Not a chance." He avoided the spears and the storm's strength grew. "I don't want you to be this easy to defeat!"

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Victor laughs. "Looks like I need to get stronger." Victor activates his true form. The shadows around form armor which is pure black. The Halo above his head is now pure black and his spear fuses with him. "My goal is just to lay one scratch on you."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:38 pm

"You do that, while I rip you in half." He sonido'd behind Victor and slashed at his back. "I will severe your spine."

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 pm

A row of spears came out of Victor's back, blocking the attack. He smirked as he looked at Alado. "I know you're faster than that." Victor through a swift kick at Alado with a spear coming out of his foot.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:51 pm

Alado took the kick to the face. His neckmade a cracking sound but he just smirked and turned to Victor. "Not... One... SCRATCH!" He Sonido'd above Victor and shouted, "RAPIDO CERO!!" Seven ceros fired at once, all at Victor. "I call the Drought!" The temperature incresed 20 degrees, and any plants in the area wilted.

Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Victor was taken by surprise and all he was able to do was put out a few spears to weaken the attack. Three of the ceros were blocked but the others found their way through and damaged Victor sending him flying to the ground. "Your stronger than I though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor VS. Alado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor VS. Alado   Victor VS. Alado Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor VS. Alado
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Other Role Playing :: Battle Stadium-
Jump to: