Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Alado's Change... His true power revealed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Empty
PostSubject: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Alado fell to his knees in pain. His flesh began burning, and his eyes went red in pain. "Why?! What is happening to me?! Why am I in such pain?!" His mask began to glow, and it changed shape. Alado looked up. He saw his hollow form. "What? What's happeni- GRAH!" His entire body started growing. "GRAAAAH!" His body was morphing.

As the pain subsided, the glow went away. He stood up, shaking. He looked at himself in the mirror, and he looked different. "What... Happened?"

OOC: This is my character's metamorphisis. I'll post an anouncement about it soon.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Victor felt a large amount of reatsu coming from somewhere in Hueco Mundo. The presence felt like Alado but there was something different about it, something was happening to it. Victor started rushing to where the reatsu was coming from. He found someone different though, he had the same presence of Alado but his appearance was different. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 pm

"My name is Alado Coatl. You know that." He had a look of evil in his eyes, but he shook his head and went back to normal. "Ugh... Victor? What happened? Why do I feel so... different?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 am

Victor was confused by everything that just happened. It was like Alado had gained another personality. "I don't know what happened... you sure do look different though and your reatsu is more powerful than before."
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:26 pm

"As it should be you weak little- GRAAH! What's happening... Shut up!" Alado fell to the ground, in more pain than ever. He couldn't take it anymore, and just when he felt like he was going to die, a bloody red and white reatsu formed around him, half of it in a demonic shape, the other angellic. "Graah! This must be... I've only heard tales... but it's... the Metamorphisis!" He was being torn apart inside. It was like he had two personalities. "I can't take it!"

The reatsu disapated, and he returned to normal. "What the hell was just happening?" His eyes turned white. "It must have been the metamorphisis. I thought it was only a legend, but it must be true. I need you to get me some water Victor. Please, hurry."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Victor watched, halve scared halve interested in what was happening to Alado. He backed away a little to see what was going to happen to him. Victor didn't know whether this metamorphisis was a good thing or a bad thing so he did as he was told. He used to sonido to go get water and came back. "So what is this metamorphisis?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Alado sat on his bed and drank all of the water in one gulp. "When an espada becomes powerful enough, they begin to change. Usually, the transformation is completed slowly. It makes you more powerful. But, it is- GRAAH!! ..Painful." He shook his head once more, and he looked at Victor. "I should be fine... Just give me a bit of time." He got up and walked past Victor outside of the room. "Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Victor listened to what metamorphisis is with interest. He had never heard of anything like it. Victor followed Alado.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:46 pm

"This way." He led Victor to the Grand Library. "Here. Help me find a book about metamorphisis." He motioned for Victor to look around.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Victor started looking around for a book, but couldn't seem to find one. None of these books seemed to have any information on metamorphisis, but the library contained many books so he kept looking. He finally found one and handed it to Alado.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm

"Perfect. Let's see. Ok, here." He pointed to a section which said:

The fabled metamorphisis of arrancar has only been documented to happen once. It is said that the metamorphisis increases an espada's power 10 fold, but leaves them with a split personality. It also changes their resurreccion and their mask's appearences and powers. The person who supposedly had a metamorphisis was the first ever first espada. He became insane due to his two personalities, and disappeared years ago.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Victor was most concerned that the very first espada was still out there insane with power and that the same can happen to Alado if he wouldn't be able to control his split personality. "Alado, will you be able to control this split personality?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:50 pm

"I don't know... maybe...Maybe not! Mwahaha! I have to control this." He picked up the book and put it back in the shelf. "Let's go. I need something to eat. How about you?!"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Victor got up and walked over to the entrance/ exit of the library that they had been in. "Sure. Lets go." He wasn't really hunger, the farthest thing from it, but he had to watch over Alado, he didn't want anything to happen to the current first espada.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Alado walked down the corridor, and into a large room that resembled a cafeteria. He walked over to a table and got a sanwich. "Man, this tastes good..." He took another bite and asked Victor, "You gonna eat?!"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Victor laughed. "No thanks, I'm fine." Alado seemed better, and knowing him he could probably take care of his multi personalty, but Victor still wanted to make sure so he stuck around.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:23 pm

"Are you sure?! Cause they got ham today. Whatever." He took another bite. He sat back and looked at Victor. "So, what's happening with you? Anything new?"
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Victor sat down. "Nothing really." He looks down and starts to think. "So how have you been feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 pm

"Pain. I feel pain and lots of it right now. Anyway, want a soda, I'm going to get one now." He stood up and walked over to the soda machines.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Victor nodded. "Sure, I'll take one." Walks over to the soda machine along with Alado.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 pm

"Hey, since when did we get soda machines in hueco mundo?" He put a coin, really a round bone, into the machine and got two sodas. He gave one to Victor.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Victor laughs. "A little while back, I think." Victor takes the soda and starts drinking. "Well, I better get going, see you around Alado." Victor started heading for the entrance/ exit of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Character

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:25 pm

"Bye. I'll see you later!" Alado sat back down and drank his soda. He sat back and looked up. "I guess I'll have to deal with this change."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alado's Change... His true power revealed.   Alado's Change... His true power revealed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alado's Change... His true power revealed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: