Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Victor is seen walking through the park of Karakura town at night. The night, dark as can be, only having few stars and the full moon to light small corners of the city. The feint breeze sending chills down his spine, cold. Victor walks up to a tree, sits down, and leans up against it. He stares up, into the sky, think about his past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Vergil had to take a break, his bloodlust starting to get out of hand. He went to one place he knew might not trigger it...Karukura. Vergil spotted the 2nd Espada and approached him. "I know it may be a nice night, but what are you doing in Karukura Town?" Vergil placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, just in case there would be a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Victor stands up and backs up a little. "Don't worry, I'm not the type of arrancar you think I am." Victor took out his spear and stuck it in the ground. "I will not hurt the innocent nor destroy their homes, but if you don't believe me..." Victor points his spear at Vergil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Vergil eyed the spear in the ground, he started to think of what he said and took his hand off his own blade. "Yeah innocent but what about I, the Captain Commander of Seretei?" Vergil then took a defense stance. Also Vergil's eyes turned black, ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Victor backed up half confused by what the shinigami just said yet also half scared. "The Captain Commander? I see, well my name is Victor and I am the second espada." Victor spear split in two. "We don't have to do this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 pm

"Are you attacking me?"

OOC: Yeah thats all i can do until you answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Victor sticks his spear into the ground. "No." He looked down at the ground. "But if you attack me, I will not hold back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 pm

"Do not worry, I came here to calm myself of the bloodshed I bring to this world. Oh yeah and you will probably hate me more, but my zanpakuto is a vizard, the opposite of your kind, so we are kinda alike in a way." Vergil's eyes went back to there crystaline color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Victor clamed himself down, knowing there would be no destruction. He put away his spear and took a bottle out of his bag, he starts to drink. "So are your eyes and blood rage an effect of this zanpaktou of yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:50 pm

"The bloodlust is from him, but the fear and darkness ability is all me, but he just heightens the affect." Vergil took his zanpakuto off and laid it on the ground while he sat by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:02 pm

"Interesting, I've never seen anything like that." Victor sat down next to a tree and leaned up against it. "So, captain commander, how has soul society been?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:13 pm

"Eh, the captains, I hate them." Vergil then slammed the tree behind him and it shattered to many pieces.

OOC: sorry its too short, kinda lazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Victor was surprised to hear what the commander captain had to say about the other captains. "What's wrong with the captains?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 pm

"They defy my commands, and they think that they are powerful. To me they are just children waiting to get smacked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Victor laughs at the comment, not meaning any disrespect. "Thats a problem, you should start working on that. Remember were still on enemy sides most likely one day we're probably going to have to fight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm

"Yes I know this facted, but when we fight, I'm afraid I might not be apart of Soul Soceity." Vergil looked down after saying those words, he knew the inevitable was coming, Yami was getting stronger as he got stronger, and with fights, he uses Yami's powers. He might just become his fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Victor looks at Vergil, surprised that he said that. Victor wasn't the one to take advantage of people, but it was for Hueco Mundo. If he was really leaving Soul Society maybe Victor could convince him to work along side the arrancar. "So, where would you be going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm

"I have no idea, but Yami is taking over, so I might not be accepted anywhere." Vergil's eyes then turned red and went to black and then after his normal eye color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Victor put on a sinister smile, he knew exactly what he had to say to get Vergil on his side. "Well, that would be harsh on the shinigami's part to abandon their leader, but I wouldn't doubt it." He looked away. "Just remember if you need help with Yami we have people that can help you control him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:12 pm

"Oh I can control him, just Yami's hollow is another problem." Vergil's eyes keep changing color, knowing that the arrancar must have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Victor stopped smiling and looked at Vergil's eyes as they started the change color. "Are you sure you have control, your eyes seem to be changing a lot." Vergils eyes changing had been bothering Victor since he first met Vergil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well the red is Yami, and the black is my manipulation of darkness, so yeah I guess I'm fine." Vergil then felt a large pain in his face it burned, his face felt like it was melting off slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Victor noticed Vergil's reatsu raise and the emotion on his face was like he was on pain. He stood up and walked over to Vergil. "Are you ok? You seem like your in pain, can I do anything to help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Vergil's eyes went black with yellow pupils and back to red. He sat up and looked at Victor. "Woh that was not cool, but intense." Vergil had enjoyed the pain for some reason, he thought of it as a challenge that he would have a hard time beating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Character

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Victor had seen those eyes before, in hollows and some in arrancar. He didn't want to tell Vergil but decided to keep an eye on him. "Well, I better get going." He starts walking off. "You know where to find me if you need me." He waves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Dark and Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark and Cold   Dark and Cold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark and Cold
Page 1 of 1